Artists you would like to see using Fractal

You know... I saw Jeff Loomis @ Slims in SF last Friday.... He was playing a Kemper.... He needs to work on that thing a little more. Couldn't hear him too well. Might have been the soundboard.

So yeah ...

Jeff Loomis
Tracy G
Nuno but planting the old extreme stuff.

Travis Montgomery (Jeff's rhythm guitarist) is using the II at least!

...Reb Beach from Whitesnake.

Did not know that. Always liked Reb Beach, gonna have to check out that new Whitesnake stuff.

I would add
Jake E Lee
Barry Stock Three Days Grace
Jimi Hendrix
Stevie Ray Vaughn

I know... The last two are not feasible, but I'd still like to see it... :)

Kinda based on Cliff's post of "we are speaking to some big players in Studios and the RNR world .

Who are some of your fav players

I would say Doug Aldrich ,Reb Beach from Whitesnake.
Bill Leverty (firehouse)
George Lynch (ofcourse).

Who Else .Prince ,Esteban ,Nickelback????lol

Leverty has two of them. (One for studio, one for live)
The latest Leverty album, DRIVE, was recorded with the Axe. Clips here:
Leverty.com - The Official Website of Bill Leverty Guitar Player For FireHouse
Ask me how I know. :)

Quite a few of the wished-for players mentioned here are Axe-Fx II owners. Some have used it on records, some live. Others have expressed great interest.

I think a much more interesting discussion would be, "What do you want them to do with it?"

And of course, the MOST interesting discussion is, "What do YOU do with it?"

John Scofield
Ron Jarzombek
Mike Stern
Steve Morse
Paul Gilbert; Surprised he doesn't already use it, honestly.
David Gilmore; would be jewel in the crown for FAS, for sure. Get Cliff to fly him out a couple units and show him what it can do.

That picture of steve rothery from marillion makes me piss !!!!!! if i had roadies...i guess....yes....I'd still have 2 axefxs and run them...maybe he gets some exercise shifting them around.

sorry jokin

That may not happen.

Spellbound:
- Let’s talk gear now. I know you have your signature Marshall YJM amps but have you checked out any of the new modeling devices like the Axe-Fx?

Yngwie:
- No. I have a motto in life: Always trade up. If you have the best, don’t go downwards.

Interview: Yngwie Malmsteen on "Spellbound" - Premier Guitar

220px-Horses_2.jpg

14261044-protectors-on-donkey-s-eyes-to-keep-bugs-off.jpg

Malmsteen, Slash, Ritchie Blackmore (back in rock)

Last edited:
I'd say Pete Frampton would be a good candidate, considering his life-long rack. I know little of the man, other than I've seen his gear in several magazines.

But overall? I don't have any particular "desire" to see any particular "guitarist" go with the Axe. Their choice, their prerogative - I don't need to justify/rationalize through association to feel good about owning what I own.

I think Maiden guys should get on board.

For a while they were all using Marshall JMP1's into - various FX units (TC G Force etc) into - power amps.

Think Dave and Janick still use these.

Get the AXE guys......save you carrying more gear on that plane you all squeeze onto!!!

Back
Top Bottom