Swart AST is right on, thanks Cliff

csgband

Inspired
I was very excited to try the Swart amp on FW 10.
It was my amp that Cliff used to make his version so I really know the amp well and I really love it.
It is my main gigging amp.
Cliff nailed it, great job, I am so happy to have my Swart in the Axe.
I just don't know how to control the Trem.
Where is it?
Thanks to Cliff for another killer amp.
Chris

I want to personally thank you for loaning your amp to Cliff. When I first heard about this amp I checked out several YouTube videos and instantly excited about having this amp in the Axe. It was the first patch I tried and I love it, by far my favorite amp. Thank you so much!

I want to personally thank you for loaning your amp to Cliff. When I first heard about this amp I checked out several YouTube videos and instantly excited about having this amp in the Axe. It was the first patch I tried and I love it, by far my favorite amp. Thank you so much!

Thanks, I am happy to have made a contribution to the great black box.
I am happy you are digging it.

MIMIC guarantees that the model sounds just like the amp. The frequency response and distortion profile are statistically matched. So technically I didn't "nail it". The new algorithms did. There is a little work in entering some data but after that it's basically automated.

MIMIC guarantees that the model sounds just like the amp. The frequency response and distortion profile are statistically matched. So technically I didn't "nail it". The new algorithms did. There is a little work in entering some data but after that it's basically automated.

I still think you nailed, i coudnt be more pleased, thanks
Are you ready for that Komet? Let me know.

I was very excited to try the Swart amp on FW 10.
It was my amp that Cliff used to make his version so I really know the amp well and I really love it.
It is my main gigging amp.
Cliff nailed it, great job, I am so happy to have my Swart in the Axe.
I just don't know how to control the Trem.
Where is it?
Thanks to Cliff for another killer amp.
Chris

Thank you so much for providing this amp. It is now one of my favorites. Loving it a lot! :)

Chris, thank you for sending Cliff this amp, I immediately connected with it, what a mean swampy 6V6 tone, man... And thanks Cliff for MIMIC'ing this one too!

am I blind? I don't see that amp name listed, and I'm not familiar with it... thanks
I really do appreciate that the amps are listed alphabetically though

am I blind? I don't see that amp name listed, and I'm not familiar with it... thanks
I really do appreciate that the amps are listed alphabetically though

Nuclear-Tone

From the release notes:

Added “NUCLEAR-TONE” amp model based on a Swart Atomic Space Tone. As with the actual amp the bias tremolo is particularly effective.

I'd also like to thank you for sending your amp to Cliff and thanks to Fractal for modeling it. It's already become one of my favorites for playing Stones songs in open-G with a Tele!

Yeah this was one that I had never heard of so I sought out a few youtube clips of it. Just using the stock preset and minimal TMB and drive adjustments I was able to get scary close to the tones in the videos.

And it's yet another one that I really enjoyed as well. I backed the tremolo down a lot, but it's got some great character to it.

Back
Top Bottom