Dear Fractal...

well, even if zack's initial message was a decent argument, I can't think anything but this
depositphotos_7842749-Standing-woman-wearing-extravagant-clothes-holding-a-whip-and-ha.jpg

...meaning we all are just as zack is... :mrgreen

I am guessing it is not today or tomorrow, otherwise he would have said 'today' or 'tomorrow.' Also guessing not even this week otherwise he would have just said 'this week.' I mean he said very soon a few weeks ago......So , I think it is still going to be a good bit. I think Cliff is actually better off not saying anything, especially very soon, because people take it to mean any day, and if they don't get it get extremely upset. Oh well, it'll come when it comes. Sucky....

I bet they're just working out the last few minor issues with the animated pixel art version of M@'s new avatar for the FW Utility page. More than one reason to smile when you check if your update went through. I blame the Hollywood lawyers.

Dear Fractal,

Please could you do myself and I suspect quite a few others on here a massive favour and give some definition of the phrase "very soon"?

I'm asking because: in the course of the past 5 minutes I have waded through countable speculative posts debating the correct definition and its myriad of possible usages - probably seconds of my life I will never get back :)

I'm not blaming anybody other than myself for that but it would make a nice change if we had a definite definition we can agree upon rather than the speculation, hints, teasers and the dreaded funny pictures with the caption 'soon'!

If I knew the correct definition I could probably still not get any work done. (and you'd probably save a sh*tload of server bandwidth!)

Respectfully,

Pim

;)

I bought F5 keys in bulk on ebay.

I know.......CLIFF we do not want AE ever. We are fine without it and the front panel is more than enough......... Reverse psychology..

Wait......I got it.. CLIFF......... "These aren't the droids your looking for."........

ok...."We want the truth," 'You can't handle the truth," "We use words like honor, courage and dedication."

Cliff's line: "I feel your anger, It makes you strong!" "Give in to the dark side" "AE is your father......."

noooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Dear Fractal,

Please could you do myself and I suspect quite a few others on here a massive favour and give some definition of the phrase "very soon"?

I'm asking because: in the course of the past 5 minutes I have waded through countable speculative posts debating the correct definition and its myriad of possible usages - probably seconds of my life I will never get back :)

I'm not blaming anybody other than myself for that but it would make a nice change if we had a definite definition we can agree upon rather than the speculation, hints, teasers and the dreaded funny pictures with the caption 'soon'!

If I knew the correct definition I could probably still not get any work done. (and you'd probably save a sh*tload of server bandwidth!)

Respectfully,

Pim

;)

Very soon: within a short period of time, in the near future or when Cliff had decided to release a new firmware :)

Back
Top Bottom