V10 Facebook posts...

Can someone clarify M@'s comment on Twitter concerning the importance of 4/12???

"Today we will be back in the studio. Too bad the date isn't 4/12 because that's the focus!"

What is that referring to???

Can someone clarify M@'s comment on Twitter concerning the importance of 4/12???

"Today we will be back in the studio. Too bad the date isn't 4/12 because that's the focus!"

What is that referring to???

They are focusing on shooting IR's of 4x12 cabs today... click the last 3 links... they are pics of mic'd 4x12 cabs for IR captures...

IIRC, that is Cliff's Mesa cab that he has been using for while now... since the Standard days?

I am looking forward to trying the IR's of that one.

Richard

IIRC, that is Cliff's Mesa cab that he has been using for while now... since the Standard days?

I am looking forward to trying the IR's of that one.

Richard

ya that looks like the old one I had 4 mesa black shadows great cab ,Its the Mark series cabs I believe

ya that looks like the old one I had 4 mesa black shadows great cab ,Its the Mark series cabs I believe

Yep. Still have mine--the slant version of that one. Weighs as much as a tank. Probably could break through concrete walls like one too. One of my last emotional attachments to the old school.

it looks the were doing the 125s instead of the EVs ;) - look closer, you can see the EV signs on the dust caps shining through the front grill.....the mics were positioned in front of a 125

Weird that the EV's were loaded diagonally... But I would think they would shoot IR's of both speakers individually, as well as combinations of the 2...

They took irs of both and we will get irs of both. That is what they said in their latest comment in the Facebook Dumble cab thread!
WONDERFUL!
I wonder who will give Fractal a gift, since we get MAny all the time!

Back
Top Bottom