While we wait for Fractal new IRs... Here's something for ya IR junkies :)

Not trying to hijack or anything, but...

Does anyone else feel a little squeamish about this? Would Cliff want his IR's put out on the Kemper list without remuneration? (might be totally fine with him, for all I know) As writers, would we want our songs copied and posted without compensation?

Just sayin'.

Does anyone else feel a little squeamish about this? Would Cliff want his IR's put out on the Kemper list without remuneration? (might be totally fine with him, for all I know) As writers, would we want our songs copied and posted without compensation?

Just sayin'.
Someone is officially selling 40 Axe Fx II presets for Kemper users and I never heard he had any problem about it... Someone also converted James Santiago Axe Fx II IRs for Kemper users etc :) Many years ago you could also find IRS of Line 6 POD on the web etc etc. The only problem would be if they were integrated in a firmware

Yes seedoftheday, some are bassy, I just use the cab block HPF for that

Yeah,me to :)
I just tought that the kemper cabs would be brigther.
Alot of the videos of the kemper,seem bright.

But thanks for this gift !

Just sayin'.

I don't feel squeamish at all.

All's fair when it comes to modern digital technology & the internet!

Any IR or amp tone that is released from any company(digital or tube) is going to be copied & shared.

If you have a problem with it then don't use any modeler or profiler, because the main point of their existence is to rip off & financially benefit from the tones & name brand recognition created by the hard work of others! They are getting pretty darn good at it in case you haven't noticed! lol

these are ir`s
I know a guy,so i will try to do some TM of some presets. But i would like to have axe edit first.

when we do Tone match. then we dont need the ir`s. It`s in the tone match preset

I found a lot don't load. Using Bome's and MidiOx. Anyone else?

I just found all the IR's I thought did not load. They loaded in random slots and not to the designated/chosen slot(s)... something is amiss... :roll

I just had a playthrough of the IRs in the clean and blues/breakup section, absolutely LOVED them, great work man!

All the IRs I've tried so far worked just fine, I'm using AE (yes, yes) to upload them with the Audition feature, works just great :)

I've used SysEx Librarian to upload some user patches from the AxeChange; sometimes the patches would load into random slots, that's probably the issue you're having with the IRs as well. I'm guessing there's something in the sysex header that tells the Axe to stick it in a specific slot?

FWIW, using Axe-o-Matic on numerous IRs, no failures. Really loving the JCM800 Hot Mod!!
Thanks again Fremen!

I've been trying these as single ir's and mixing them in the stereo cab on the ax ( blocking lows between 100 and 120 in the cab block, Marshalls fenders and vox and they're great ! I'm liking these a lot!!

I've been messing around with these for the last hour or so, and some are quite good.

And it's nice to have a few cabs that neither Fractal, RW, or OH have done yet like the Lone Star, /13, Evil Robot etc.

Thanks Fremen!!

And yes, I do feel just a little dirty using them.

Back
Top Bottom