Upgraded to new firmware on both AxeFXII and MFC101..have problems..help!

Hi there, i just upgraded both my AXEFXII and my MFC101 the the latest firmware (AxeFXII 9.02 and mfc101-2p15). When restarting my MFC101 it is locked in one bank..user problem? or bug? I took this one back to the previous firmware (mfc101-202), but then the syncing and switching is extremely slow, and sometimes stops all together.. Any ideas? need help as.a.p, as I am going to use the rig tomorrow..

Hi there, i just upgraded both my AXEFXII and my MFC101 the the latest firmware (AxeFXII 9.02 and mfc101-2p15). When restarting my MFC101 it is locked in one bank..user problem? or bug? I took this one back to the previous firmware (mfc101-202), but then the syncing and switching is extremely slow, and sometimes stops all together.. Any ideas? need help as.a.p, as I am going to use the rig tomorrow..

Look at the Bank/Song Limit parameter; it prevents scrolling through banks/songs you don't need. Available since firmware 2.13. You have to change this parameter to scroll through multiple banks.

Your MFC-101 2.02 firmware version will not work with the Axe-Fx 2 version 9 firmware; so be careful.

Copied from the release notes (MFC-101 firmware version 2.13):

NOTES AND CHANGES for Version 2.13

1. Added Bank/Song Limit parameter to the SETUP menu. This limits the range of banks or songs accessible via the UP or DOWN
switches. NOTE: When you change Performance Mode or Bank Size, this limit is reset to the maximum value.
WARNING: Always select a preset in the new desired range before adjusting Bank Limit or you may find yourself unable to change
from the current bank after you exit EDIT mode!
2. Added Bank/Song Wrap parameter to the SETUP menu. When OFF, banking DOWN or UP will stop at the lowest or highest bank or
song, rather than “wrapping” around.
3. Added Edit Switch parameter to enable requiring a “LONG” press (vs. a “SHORT” tap) to enter EDIT mode.
Find this option in the SETUP menu between SaveEdit Switch Enable and Looper Control Long/Short
4. Fixed a bug which could crash the MFC if you adjusted IA Switch Axe-Fx functions while Axe-Fx Mode was OFF

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom