So Cliff, have you added any new amps since Oct 31st?

I'm usually pretty blah about new amp models because I'm so happy with the tones I've already got. But the Two Rock and FAS Crunch are reaaaallly outstanding.

FAS Crunch is instantly one of the best Marshall type amps in the box and Two Rock is one of the best Dumble style amps I've ever heard (real or modeled).

Thank you guys. Yeah that Two rock from the other day was an awesome tone. I can't wait for that one. That Bad cat has me extremely interested as well.

Exciting news. Thanks for the updates guys! I have said it before but...LOVE THE FAS AMPS!

Jeeeeez, haven't even had a chance to check out the new ones from 9.0 Beta... I assume these will be in the final version of 9.0?

I'm usually pretty blah about new amp models because I'm so happy with the tones I've already got. But the Two Rock and FAS Crunch are reaaaallly outstanding.

FAS Crunch is instantly one of the best Marshall type amps in the box and Two Rock is one of the best Dumble style amps I've ever heard (real or modeled).

Same here... FAS Modern has been my amp to go for tons of tones... almost untouched from factory preset. DANG so good... This, Im sure will be silly good!!

I just hope the FAS Crunch is not soooo good that I'll have to change up my Marshallesque tones... again... (
facepalm-smiley-emoticon.gif
sigh)... :razz

Last edited:
Awesome! I'm pretty excited up in here. I haven't even tried 9 beta yet, holding out because I hope/suspect the final release will coincide with new Axe-Edit, and maybe even new MFC firmware with enhanced Scenes support. So much new hotness to look forward to.

Same here, still rocking on FW 7 and happy as a pig in shit so to speak... waiting for mfc/editor/axe updates, all in one for FW9 (i hope) for scenes and all other new features

I was wondering about the two rock. I saw it listed on the wiki page as being introduced in 9.0 but I didn't see it in the beta version. That's going to be killer.

I have this image of having a warehouse where I keep all my gear and Cliff and company keep pulling up every few days with a uhaul and carry in a couple amp heads and all I can say is "put it over there with the other ones, I'll get to it when I have time". It's a great problem to have...

Back
Top Bottom