If you want to learn the Axe IIs capabilities

Request sent to g-mail account!

Got a, "Failure to deliver," notice when I tried to send to the yahoo account?

Thanks in advance! I've barely scratched the surface of this beast and look forward to learning!

I did also but the Gmail seemed to work.

Couldn't agree more with OP.... You gotta see his 38 min long YouTube video to. Outstanding preset usage and creation. People can learn a lot by tweaking these and really getting into the settings being used. Fremen was very kind and sent them to me as well..... Many thanks

Any suggestions on how to get these into Axe Edit on a mac?

I have tried opening them, dragging them, etc but nothing. Each folder has a question mark by it in the Axe Edit. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Youtube video is killer. Feel I could learn a lot about the AX2

Just a quick addendum to everyone who asked for those presets, most of them features real time control with expression pedal (user 1), try that ! I can use only one exp pedal with my Rocktron midimate so most of the time there's no volume control, but gain control, wha, whammy or other tricks

So are you guys testing the banks with the Axe on FW8.01a and with Axe Edit?
Thank you Fremen, very kind of you.

@ sprada:
No they are created and optimized for 7.0
probably don't work the same way on 8.01

Angelo
Someone else can comment on that ? When I tested them, all sounded okay minus a few bugs on some presets, like too much drive on "Streets as no name" (preset 31) - I think the CC curve for one drive pedal got reversed on that one or something like that. As I'm sick I didn't touch my guitar since Friday so I didn't try 8.01a yet

Someone else can comment on that ? When I tested them, all sounded okay minus a few bugs on some presets, like too much drive on "Streets as no name" (preset 31) - I think the CC curve for one drive pedal got reversed on that one or something like that. As I'm sick I didn't touch my guitar since Friday so I didn't try 8.01a yet

Wishing you better health!

OT : Thanks ! those tropical viruses are really nasty, lol, I work in a newspaper and three out of five sub-editors, including me, are on sick leave. (PS if you find my English strange, don't worry, we publish in French, LOL)
I hope to be able to play and more important, trust my ears again, soon. I'm receiving a Variax JTV89 tomorrow and it would be heartbreaking to have to wait a few more days to test it

Oh, another slight off topic question... I would like to start a simple personal website, where I'll regularly upload updated versions of my presets, talk about some of my experiments (I have some crazy ideas I've yet to test), maybe some clips and links to my youtube videos, but I don't know nothing about that, anyone can suggest me where to start ? Something free if possible... Thanks :)

Fremen: Thanks for all of your work and sharing. Hopefully some of the people on this forum with a personal website will contact you on setting up your own site. That's if they are following this thread. Maybe a PM would get the ball rolling.

The above is a side note. I'm most interested in hearing your thoughts / review of your new Variax JTV89.

Oh, another slight off topic question... I would like to start a simple personal website, where I'll regularly upload updated versions of my presets, talk about some of my experiments (I have some crazy ideas I've yet to test), maybe some clips and links to my youtube videos, but I don't know nothing about that, anyone can suggest me where to start ? Something free if possible... Thanks :)

Why not create a simple blog? blogger.com or wordpress.com

have you thought about uploading the presets to AxeChange ? seems that a lot of users would be interested and they'd make for some good content on the site.

Yes. Thanks for your work and for sharing them with me. I'm waiting for Axe Edit to work with 8 to load them up, but I look forward to learning a lot from you. There's clearly a ton of ideas about routing and cool controllers involved among other things.

I like how you come across using the AxeII, discovering its beauty and sharing with everyone. God Bless!;)
Thanks ! Since my first videos ( http://forum.fractalaudio.com/ultra-std-recordings/18869-7-videos-youtube.html , in May 2009), I've been doing that, sharing whole banks. It just went a little more crazy this time, I've send those V7 Axe 2 banks to more than 200 users now

have you thought about uploading the presets to AxeChange ? seems that a lot of users would be interested and they'd make for some good content on the site.
Yes, I tried and it didn't work, each time I selected a preset, the upload window kept asking me "please select a valid file". And I know I was selecting valid files, I even tried to upload presets from other users just as a test... I didn't tried again since, but when I'll had all my presets updated to V8, I'll try again, for some special presets

Thanks ! Since my first videos ( http://forum.fractalaudio.com/ultra-std-recordings/18869-7-videos-youtube.html , in May 2009), I've been doing that, sharing whole banks. It just went a little more crazy this time, I've send those V7 Axe 2 banks to more than 200 users now

Yes, I tried and it didn't work, each time I selected a preset, the upload window kept asking me "please select a valid file". And I know I was selecting valid files, I even tried to upload presets from other users just as a test... I didn't tried again since, but when I'll had all my presets updated to V8, I'll try again, for some special presets

Perhaps AxeChange tests the syx files as they are uploaded and denies access upon finding that the files you are uploading are bank files instead of individual presets. Perhaps someone from Fractal can confirm...

Back
Top Bottom