Looking for guru in NYC

csgband

Inspired
Is there anyone in NYC that might be up for some tutoring in the AxeII and MFC101?
I am moving along ok but a power session with someone would be great.
I can pay a fair rate.
Thanks, Chris

You can ask your questions here for free, most people don't have the time to come over.

Hi Chris, if your still looking in a few weeks, I will be in NYC playing shows or about 6 days. I'll be free in the daytimes. I won't have a place to plug in and play loudly so if you have a place and it's not to hard for me to get to or if you want to rent a rehearsal room in manhattan I'll share with you some of what I know. I'm no power user but I've been touring with my axe fx or past what 3-4 years? I can't remember the days before the axe fx. :0) let me know. I start on July 13- and GI through the 19th

Larry

Hi Chris, if your still looking in a few weeks, I will be in NYC playing shows or about 6 days. I'll be free in the daytimes. I won't have a place to plug in and play loudly so if you have a place and it's not to hard for me to get to or if you want to rent a rehearsal room in manhattan I'll share with you some of what I know. I'm no power user but I've been touring with my axe fx or past what 3-4 years? I can't remember the days before the axe fx. :0) let me know. I start on July 13- and GI through the 19th
Larry

Thank you so much Larry, that is very cool of you.
I will contact you via pm.
Thanks again, Chris

Hey guys, I'm up for anything. If we want to make a party of it that's fine to me. I have day times only though as I have shows in and around NYC during the nights. Monday the 16th and Tuesday the 17th are the best days for me it's looking like. I don't have shows those days but I do have evening plans with a friend. And she's hot! So I'm hanging with her. :0)

Again I won't have a place to plug in and play loudly. So if you guys want to organize the time and place I'm all in. :0) just let me know. Your also welcome to sound check wednesday at the club if you want but it's small.:0)

but I do have evening plans with a friend. And she's hot! So I'm hanging with her. :0)

Geek out with guys and gear... or geek out with the lady friend...

6a01156f958876970c0134859e3307970c-800wi

GEE LET ME THINK!

I'm in, and I'm in Brooklyn. No ideas as far as the obvious studios, but if I can make it I'll gladly chip in towards the costs...

Hi guys, the original poster to this thread is unable to make it this week. I'm still up for getting together if any wants to. At this point thou it would need to be Tuesday before 7pm. Again I don't have a place to place loudly so something needs to be worked out at a studio or brave apartment tenant. :0) other wise illmbe playing at the local 269 bar on Houston street this Wednesday July 18th. It's a night of guitar with Vince GenellA on at 8pm (vince just bought his axe fx II not sure he will be up and running by Wednesday though) and them my band (axe fx II in hand) and then another friend of mine Bert Elliot who is a new axe fx II owner/ user and is ready to rock and roll with his axe. Come down and talk patches with us.

I'll keep checking my messages before Tuesday incase anyone sets something up. Or email me at Larry.mitchell@gmail.com if you have any questions. This is to a money making paid type of thing. Just a get together to help out any axe fx II users that I might be able to help. We can also do this over coffee and a Starbucks with out gear if anyone wants.

Oh well cant join you guys, and it does sound like fun.

But Larry I will be seeing you the 19th anyway, and looking forward to it!

John

Hey 6L6C, That's great shoud ea good night with Carl Roa paying! See you Thursday. Early show. I'm on at 8pm Carl at 9pm. We may get a nice jam going afterwards too. :0)

I am so sad I can not make it, I am having sinus surgery.
Thanks again Larry for you generosity.
Have a great time guys.
Chris

Back
Top Bottom