Axe-Fx II Firmware Version 6.02 Up

Restored Triode Hardness parameter to Amp block. When resetting an amp, this value defaults to 0.0. To achieve the sound of 6.00 firmware, set this to 5.0. Note that all presets created prior to Version 6.02 will have this value set to 0.0. You may override this value by setting the desired value and then saving the preset.
Added Scale and Offset to Modifiers. The Scale parameter applies a “gain” to the modifier curve allowing the user to create steeper or shallower curves. The Offset parameter allows shifting the curve up or down.
Fixed bug in Looper where distortion could occur depending upon position of Looper in grid.

nice! I'll be ordering my AXE II in the morning. Will the current version of AE be fine, or will that need to be updated at some point in time for 6.02?
thanks Cliff

I've installed the update 4 times now. It appears to load fine but after each install the system still shows - 6.01 May30th - as the installed firmware. Anyone else or just me? Have not had trouble before ... using Axe-Edit/USB for updates - as always ...

I did the first update with my amp on ( never a problem before ) and when the update finished there was a really loud white noise coming from the amp ... ran the other 3 updates with the amp off. No damage ... just unusual behaviour ...

Edit: 5th time worked fine ... only difference was to close down other apps before loading ...

Last edited:
Loaded up no problem....much longer load time now tho.....took 20 mins exactly.
Windows 7
AE latest.

Thanks FAS

Back
Top Bottom