NEED EGNATER M4 modules and ie4 Match! Especially ch3 and 4, EG4,5, SL2x etc..

fireheart82

Inspired
I am a Bruce Egnater fan, love that tone... I sold my Egnater ie4 a while back.. Cant afford a M4 when i got a AXE FX-II 2...

Please.. someone here with Egnater M4 that have my presets ready?:roll

anyone? im close with a preset with compressor, driver t808mod in front of Das Metal. but would prefer a tone matched without pedals infront. buzzy..

I have an M4, Mod 100 and a slew of modules. I am in process of amp matching the modules thru both the preamp and head into a variety of cabs. Should have TM patches and Cab IRs when I'm done. Will be a little bit before I'm done due to time, but hope to have them soon.

I know you are looking for the heavier modules... I just started the process of trying to match my Mod50. Here are some recordings of the VX module A/B channels recorded via sine sweeps/chords through the send as well as the slave out. The gain is very low and eq is flat on the module because I wanted to see how it matched in a very neutral position.

There is no tone match. Just the recordings. Perhaps someone will do a tonematch. I tried but it didn't sound right. So, I am chalking it off to user error. Egnater is a great company and the mod series has been my main amp for a few years...

Feedback is welcomed.

Best,

-Chris

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/222297/Mod50VX.zip

Close to my old Bradshaw Egnater Rig

I had Egnater ie4, running thru TC1210 with Haas effect, VHT2502, Mesa Black Shadow cab,
Here is what im working on:
I use now a Ibanez JEM90th Ham with Dimarzio D-Activator Bridge, Dual Sound Neck..
This would sound better with Dimarzio X2n:):evil:evil:evil

Attachments

• Egnater IE4 TC1210 VHT2502 Rig.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 47
@fireheart. Sorry. I didn't see your reply. The first 3 wav files were playing. The rest were sine wav sweeps from the tone match template floating around the forum. I am not sure if they will work for a TM. But, I sweeped through the module/amp just in case. As usual, life has gotten in the way of getting back to record the SL and 3/4 modules that I have. But, I'll send you a message when I get it done.

what does it mean sweeped? is it the eq signal sweep of the amp so all the eqs will be adjusted in the tma block? i thought only real sound clips was the thing...s

Back
Top Bottom