Just to show my appreciation to G66

Merlin

Experienced
Besides the fact that Sussi replys to service emails on a saturday night 23:00 :) they helped me out again
while a normal company would let me down. (and that within a amazing time range)

You guys at G66 take Customer support to a amazing level and i never dealt with a company who have such high standards
in service.

A big thank you and kind regards from the Netherlands.

Hans

Hey not to mention the surprise I found when opening the box, the awkward hours and the insane patient from Sussi on all my questions, I was chatting with Jochen through Sunday! How's that for friendliness, availability and support?

Reactions: Ole
They're really reliable and friendly too. It is the only company on the internet I have ever made a direct bank payement to. It seems I trusted them.

Yes more chocolate please !!! addictive stuff they were.

Agree.. Got mine today, and it's been an absolute delight to buy from them. Very personal service indeed...

Got mine yesterday, and had the same experience... G66 and Sussi is second to none in customer service.
Do not like direkt bank payment, but for G66 its ok, and the Axe-fx is something else, only used it for 2 days and its a new world opening.
(Yes, low volume,headphone, guitar playing can be thrilling)

I bought my Axefx 2 Fractal Audio Systems - Axe-Fx II Guitar Processor, Preamp, Effects Processor - MFC-101 MIDI Foot Controller a few months ago from the FRactal Audio website and brought it back to Norway with me. The unit died and the fractal guys told me to ship it to US and have it repaired or replaced under warranty. It was going to cost me 300USD to ship it. Also to avoid too much shipping charges they referred me to their only dealer/distributor in europe G66 - Home . But the dealer wont fix it under warranty cos i didnt buy it from them. SO i called G66 yesterday and told them that the unit died and Im willing to pay for the repairs. After a few questions they told me it could be the power supply that had failed. Today i got an email from G66 that they are sending me a power supply free of charge. Thats what i call customer service when im not even their customer. I bought my axe from Fractal USA. I really think everyone of you in europe/scandinavia buying any gear should get it from G66 - Home Atleast I will be doing that in future. Just thought it would be good to share it with fellow musicians/engineers.

Well, Fractal is an amazing company through and through, so its not surprising they picked an awesome European distributor to match their idea of quality.

Best customers support in the world..I bought my Fractal stuff from them...
everytime they support me and no one is so kind like Jaques ans Sussi
Thank you so much to them

+1000 to everything that has already been mentioned...

I've bought stuff from all over the world from strings and picks to guitars, amps, effects and so forth and i am doing this for years...

G66 is still the best pre and after sales experience in my book (first experience with them back in 2009), very special guys and gals, very sensitive to customer's demands, very willing to help and/or inform.

Back
Top Bottom