Tone Match Video "Basics" using tracks over USB to tone match

Stringtheorist said:
Cheers Dojo. I would love to know where to go to find these Mogg/ogg tracks.

If you run a Google search for specific ones or even just for "stem tracks" or "ogg stems" you should get a ton of results. You'll have to filter through a bunch of dead links tho since these are technically illegal and most of the top hit sites have had to remove the files.

Someone recommended this program below. You can isolate guitar tracks or mute em out.
He said it works pretty good. I havent used it yet.
JamVOX-Online

I have this. Works great for some songs, poorly for others, mediocre for most. Not going to get you the kind of pure (and unadulterated) guitar tones needed for tone matching in most cases.

I have this. Works great for some songs, poorly for others, mediocre for most. Not going to get you the kind of pure (and unadulterated) guitar tones needed for tone matching in most cases.
I imagine it just centre-cancels. I can do this with Transcribe.

If you run a Google search for specific ones or even just for "stem tracks" or "ogg stems" you should get a ton of results. You'll have to filter through a bunch of dead links tho since these are technically illegal and most of the top hit sites have had to remove the files.
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom