Just noticed on FAMC music's site - LF+ jr

I have 12+ but JR+ looks enough for my usage :)
I'm afraid that I will click "Buy It Now!" button accidentally...

I like it, but for some reason the form factor does not quite do it for me..... :/

That's awesome looking. Here's hoping Jeff can stay on top of customer demand and keep everyone happy.

My first impression is that it looks totally awesome. I like the idea of the individual lcd screens on each button. Now I'm looking for reasons to not like it since I just received my MFC-101 yesterday. :D Seriously though, I'm really happy with the MFC-101 and don't see needing anything else for a long time. It's fun to look though.

This looks like just the type of controller I have been looking for. I would like to know price and availabilty as well.

The LF+ series it way ahead of all other controllers, IMHO. I will have the jr+ when it ships. Small controller for gigs, just connect the 12 for practice and messing around, or if for some reason I need more IA's available at the same time... Also is great support!

I'm in love the Jr+. I have the Jr & I love it but the lil things I'd love are there on the Jr+. I think the 12+ is just too much for what I need. Hell, the Jr is too much for what I need, but the Jr+ with dynamic labeling of the IAs? I'M IN!

I'm very interested on the pricing. Once I know the price & it's not too terrible, my JR will be for sale! :)

I ordered a liquid foot JR over two months ago. Got several responses that it's "almost" done, and all my latest emails were completely ignored. I dont really understand that company. I dont want to trash talk any1 but I need a controller to do gigs with my axe fx. If there is a specific waiting period, I just wish I was told. What I dont like the most is the complete lack of communication and keeping me up to date.

I kinda like the RJM mastermind but that only has one expression pedal. Besides Liquid Foot JR and gordius (too expensive) does anyone know any other midi controllers that have 2 expression pedals, are SMALL, and can read the Axe tuner. I saw another thread here a while ago, maybe something new came out.

P.S. If anyone is selling their LF JR feel free to PM me

Last edited:
According to the site, the LF 12 is $699, LF 12+ is $899.

I saw reference to a 24 Pro, but did not see a price for that.

Cool bells and whistles, for sure. I play a lot of brightly sun lit stages in the summer and am looking forward to being able to see the status of presets on my MFC (those darn lights are brrrriiiggghhhttt!), which was one reason I got it. I had a hard time telling where I was at times on the Ground Control. I'd be interested to hear how these perform in that kind of direct overhead sunlight. Maybe someone can update us on it.

Its like a blank slate. YOU choose what every button does, on every preset. And any button can do like 60 different things. No comparison.

Doesn't Bob Bradshaw have a fairly recent offering that is similar? I saw something on Huge Racks Inc maybe last year but I haven't been over in that forum in ages.

brokenvail said:
What makes it do that?

Go watch a couple of Youtube videos. How about xy/off control on one switch. Immediately makes each switch worth 2 on mfc. 2 functions per switch. It is hard to wrap my mind around all the lf+ series will do (don't have it yet... Just bought from forumite and am selling lf jr). Have an mfc which is great for plug and play, but the LF+ series looks like the controller equivalent of the Axe in terms of its' combination of crazy depth combined with ease of use AND a computer editor.

Back
Top Bottom