Mesa Lonestar Preview

I actually selling my house this week.... A couple of Suhr guitars and the AXE II is comming to me. No use buying the Lonestar now ;) NICE!!!!!!!!!

In think it's pretty cool that the guy who designs and engineers such a great piece of gear, has the ears as well as the skills to back it up. Great playing and tone there Cliff. Nice to know you do actually find some time to enjoy the fruits of your labor!

I don't understand how you can pull every tone on the planet out of your hat. That's insane. You must be a witch.

The preset is very simple. wah -> BB-Pre -> amp -> cab -> delay -> verb

I added a little extra reverb on the entire mix as it was bit dry sounding.

Very cool, Cliff. If you are so inclined I'd love to hear your take on some of his gorgeous slow song tones.... like Resolution or The Prayer... beautiful stuff there as well.

You sounded great, btw.

The preset is very simple. wah -> BB-Pre -> amp -> cab -> delay -> verb

I added a little extra reverb on the entire mix as it was bit dry sounding.

Putting it in human terms won't change the fact-"She's a witch! See if she floats!" There is nothing simple about what you do. If it is, all of us tone chasers would have done it a long time ago and saved ourselves time, money, and effort. That you can hear a tone and create it at will is a blessing to you and all of us! Thanks as always, and PS since version 2, I have drifted to Marsha BE and the Cornford-did Fractal totally rework that one? Its unbelievable-vocal, smooth...great experience!
Ari
PS-regular wah settings?

Nice tone!!! Are we getting the clean channel as well?

I have been trying to get a similar tone to the one in "The Prayer The Answer" with the Plexi Normal and the Tube driver. He uses the clean channel of the Stiletto for it. Is there any parameter that could help me to get a more immediate response and attack from the Plexi? I think that's all I am missing.

Back
Top Bottom