Post Your Rig!

Wow, I'd love to know how that Two Notes - Torpedo speaker sim sounds... I've had my eye on it for quite some time, but the cost OH THE COST!

Interesting. Does the 11 rack do anything better than the Axe II? The front panel looks more user friendly but does it sound better in any way?

I think the 11 rack sounds warmer. It does things the axe dosen't tone wise, so that's why I have both. When I bought the 11R I was planning on returning it once I got my axe 2, but now I can't part with it. It was made to work with pro tools which is a big plus, especially since it comes with it. I really like 'em both.

There is a preset called Treadplate on the eleven rack that is awesome. Ithink between the two the Axe Fx 2 wins but only because of its ability to shape tone in a whole bunch more ways teh the 11R. The 11R is much easier to use and dial in sutff quickly.

There is a preset called Treadplate on the eleven rack that is awesome. Ithink between the two the Axe Fx 2 wins but only because of its ability to shape tone in a whole bunch more ways teh the 11R. The 11R is much easier to use and dial in sutff quickly.
Thanks for that info! :) Now i only have to wait for the next expansion with IR's and global EQ ;)

Furman M-8LX
X2 XDS95 (not using it anymore... hopefully gonna sell it tomorrow)
Axe-fx II
Carvin F1200
FCB1010 w/UNO
Marshall 1960A/B cabs with Celestion V30/GT12-75 in X-pattern

Last edited:
Just curious Mauricio.....

What are that chords on the Furman ? Or are they the notes of a Bbsus4add9,13 chord you need to remember for some song ?

Just curious Mauricio.....

What are that chords on the Furman ? Or are they the notes of a Bbsus4add9,13 chord you need to remember for some song ?
We tune to dropped Bb so it's just a tuning reference, never have gotten used to those letters to memorize them...

223759_2249096064499_1161121360_32697037_6967771_n.jpg250356_2249094704465_1161121360_32697036_4473609_n.jpg285470_2249097064524_1161121360_32697038_3270919_n.jpg
I know it misses the most important feature:the axefx 2...
Note here that this is not my cab but the wedge lifted for photo purposes.there is a cab coming here in the next few days

Last edited:
elvis-case04.jpg

Something's missing... :lol

I'm not going to ask where you plug the guitar jack in .....

Hey, sorry if you have answered this already, but how do you like the TT? Do you find it to be as flat as you want it to be with the EVM12L? I'm assuming you use cab sims.
This TT cab is the best one that I have! it is flatter than my TT Thiele but not as flat as an FRFR cab. I use cab sim on synth and acoustic sounds only. I have tried all IRs that I used to use with my FRFR set up but still prefer the sound without cab sim on this one.

This TT cab is the best one that I have! it is flatter than my TT Thiele but not as flat as an FRFR cab. I use cab sim on synth and acoustic sounds only. I have tried all IRs that I used to use with my FRFR set up but still prefer the sound without cab sim on this one.

Have you tried to emulate your Silver Machine MkII(?) wah settings in the Ultra?

i don't really enjoy sitting at a desk with a computer in my face and my ears at an equilateral triangle with studio monitors when i'm playing guitar, so i put together this funny looking around the house rig. as silly as it looks, it does it all, and the computer on top is completely optional (one of my favorite features). one flip of the power conditioner switch turns it all on and off in orderly fashion. just plug in the guitar, flip it on, and go... that's very nice! got mopads above and below the BM5A's to keep the vibrations in check. all i need to do is build all that stuff into the footprint of a combo and i'd be good to go...

View attachment 6024

ps - if the good folks at fractal would pay a little more attention to the looper i could lose that RC-30, the DC brick, and 4 cables... that would be nice!

Back
Top Bottom