Where are the Axe II samples? Come on, beta testers!

I can imagine reasons why CC might not want to include the acoustic IR + Violin/Cello patch...

...but it really is a WOW system seller.
(as if that were a concern)

Thanks Java that's great news!! I love that patch, also it's a lot of fun playing it when the singer or someone else is doing soundcheck and then having the FOH and Monitor guy yell at the keyboard player, not realizing it's the GTR..lol

I used it last weekend for on outro melody w/ the Ultra.

I used it last weekend for on outro melody w/ the Ultra.

Ya that's great preset!! Thanks for making that IR available, and also to the guy who came up with the preset(can't remember is name now..old age..lol) + of course Cliff for making the machine that can play it!

Scott, Thanks for the clips. I love the feedback at the end. I think this is often forgotten in terms of modeling. My HD300 feedback does not sound real at all. The Axe I and II faithfully replicate this IMO.

If i remember well Cliff said that he had built models without their defaults.
I think that the new models with the Axe 2 including the "swirl" can be considered as models with "defaults". It's warmer, more organic and probably closer to the real deal.
Some people will appreciate some not, but it's a step forward into the real world for sure.
Just my 2 cts.

Renozzo, pls patch? and what guitar?
I'm on the II waiting list but this is a very good ultra clean and I want to keep my ultra for backup and home use in the future

Howdy ! .Scott .those sound great ! .. Are you using stock cabs ? Are these presets ...or did you creat these from scratch?

Thanks
Chris

Here is a very quick example of the shiva clean w/ a ambient verb. I only had 5min to dial it in a play something. I'll do something better later.

Redone w/ new cab and darker verb

Simply awesome ! Is that Lincoln Brewster ? That is something I can see myself using alot

sounds great ..Java
what is the difference between the Freidman HBE, the Brown and the Jcm 800 which I am guessing is the new Jose??

Back
Top Bottom