AxeFX + BKP = Raunchy Marshall!

Gotta love the clarity of the BK pickups - you can hear every note in the chord under full raunch. I love the Coldsweats best but I have Nailbombs and Painkillers in two of my other guitars and they all sound good, though I think the Painkillers are a little too hot for my taste. I'll probably sell those off and get another set of 'Sweats.

Yeah, the pinch harmonics just jump out at you on that track. Pretty righteous :)

Cheers! Yeah I high passed the lead guitar track at around 300hz and gave it a bit of a nudge around 4-5k for a little bit of bite cause that lead patch is super warm and syrupy sounding.

Dude that sounds amazing little lynch in there .how many rythm tracks and leads do ya do super big sounding

Thanks very much! 3 tracks panned left, right, and center. Center track needs to come down a bit I think to make room for the snare.

sounds really good. bass clouds it up a bit.

cheers
S.

Thanks! Good call, I could high pass the bass a bit to focus its energy up a little higher.

Love that patch.
Can you share it? I'd love to play around with it :D

Thanks!

Thanks! Never heard of him, sounds like I should check him out.

Guitar is a Paul Reed Smith Custom 24, Rosewood neck and Ebony fretboard. The BKP is a Rebel Yell. Thanks for the kind words! :)

Holy shit dude, that is so professional sounding. I hear a lot of great things about those Bareknuckle pickups. Do you think that patch would still sound good with passive Duncan Distortions?

Back
Top Bottom