Pussy Power by CIOKS

dongrosh

Don´t know who has seen that too - but i just sent them that mail:

Hi there,

just back from the Musikmesse i want to tell you that i got
there an pink printpaper with your new powersupply and
I HOPE that this just was an bad joke.
That´s only scabrous and misogynistic ! Not more than just that!

IF you really will produce that shit i will complete boycott CIOKS and
every dealer who sell´s that in the future.

with a shake of the head, Wilfried

As much as I love the absurd I do think they went over the edge with this one. Maybe they did proper market research and decided their customer base will like it.

Is this that much different than the Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi?

IMO yes, but maybe it´s may age and human respect that i can not laugh about that.

Attachments

• Big Muff.jpg
    Big Muff.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 15
  • cioks_pussypower-messe2011_001.jpg
    cioks_pussypower-messe2011_001.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
This thread is great guerilla marketing/advertising.

That's what I thought when I read it this morning -- thanks to dongrosh's rant I now know who CIOKS are and I didn't before.

Seriously though, on the list of things to be outraged about, to be done about, this one ranks pretty darn low on mine. Like really near the bottom.

I was thinking about making a pedal that had all the tone parameters referencing butt types. You could have one pot that ranged from petite to phat, one that went from smooth to hairy, one that was firm to sloppy; etc. I offended myself to the point of not doing it. :razz

wow....speechless....I looked at a CIOKS power supply for my 3 eventide factor pedals a year ago. Very glad I went with Logsdon Audio to power my board. Logsdon Audio is a class outfit. CIOKS, well...not so much.

LOL...so the red LED indicates if it is turned ON/OFF ?

Ridiculous !

Complete
Idiots
Often
Know
Sh*t

Back
Top Bottom