REQUEST FOR MARK DAY TO REPOST PATCHES

vtckf

I am requesting that one of our Axe-FX superiors (Mark) repost some of the Van Halen and similiar patches. When I try to load them it says the file is corrupted. Likewise if anyone else could send those over that work I would appreciate it. I've got most of the Redwirez and all Ownhammers too so I should be able to match what you have. I have worked on my own patch but can't get where Mark's are. Please help!

The patches were on the Axe-Change clearly marked (samhill or something like that). Use Axe-Edit to download them.

I think Mark's got some of his "specific" use patches on Axe-Change ( Mother/Father, Anyway you want it, a LeTerko patch, I think ). But his more General Use or Live patches he hasn't posted for quite some time.

I don't think his band is gigging any longer, so maybe he hasn't kept them up to date ?

Yes,
would be great if Mark can post his actual live setup ???
( I remember great early videos of his setup ;-)
But i am not sure if Mark is playing in a live band at the moment.....

Actually, FWIW, I'm pretty sure his 10.x firmware live patches ARE on Axe-Exchange and clearly marked and you can watch his videos for setup info. I know I have a "Mark's 10.x Live Rhythm" and "Solo" patch on my Axe and I only got the Axe in December, I'm pretty sure that's where I got the patches from.

Thanks guys,
I got his newer ones with the CAE3 +LD...was wanting some of the older ones that there are the youtube videos for ....eruption, panama.
I found them but the files are messed up somehow. I thought Axechange was defunct. Maybe I am looking in the wrong place...what is the website for the Axe-Exchange website, or are you referring to the share patches part of the forum? I thought the eruption and LeTekro patches were awesome but the files are not right/corrupted.

Thanks guys,
I got his newer ones with the CAE3 +LD...was wanting some of the older ones that there are the youtube videos for ....eruption, panama.
I found them but the files are messed up somehow. I thought Axechange was defunct. Maybe I am looking in the wrong place...what is the website for the Axe-Exchange website, or are you referring to the share patches part of the forum? I thought the eruption and LeTekro patches were awesome but the files are not right/corrupted.

Actually I think the CAE patches were some of his first ones. He started with that because he figured it would be close to his analog rig ( CAA, OD-100SEPlus ). Next he moved on to the Uber ..., until it was reworked in one of the firmware releases. Lately he's been on the Marsha HBE ....

They are in multiple spots on Axe-Change. You can access through the application Axe-Edit. I don't have it in front of me but it is in one of the tabs on the left.

Thanks I was not aware you could actually use those tabs. Thought it was non functional....I guess you learn something every day.
Thanks for the tip hussamd!

Sorry guys I've been a little tied up trying to get my immigration to the USA. I have most of my patches posted in the AxeChange tab of the AxeFx Editor :)

If your stuck feel free to email me at mark@thesamhillband.com

Back
Top Bottom