Matrix XT800 just got it!

spytunes

Just got my Matrix, this thing is seriously powerful. I don't even dare to crank it full, it's so much more punchy than my last amp it's scary!

The old one was 2 x 600W a carver pm1.5, there really is no comparison to the Matrix in power, size, weight, it's just so much better.

I've now completed my rig, all that is missing is cases, reviews to follow soon!

Just got my Matrix, this thing is seriously powerful. I don't even dare to crank it full, it's so much more punchy than my last amp it's scary!

The old one was 2 x 600W a carver pm1.5, there really is no comparison to the Matrix in power, size, weight, it's just so much better.

I've now completed my rig, all that is missing is cases, reviews to follow soon!

Welcome in the world of amp heaven! You will enjoy this amp greatly.

Glad I followed the white rabbit :mrgreen

Nice one Spytunes, remember to give your ears a break mate and let us know if you'd like to join the planned meet/shootout hopefully in April!

I'm still waiting for mine to show up.... :(

Claxor,

Can I congratulate with your decision of buying the XT-800? Didn't you get a tracking code for following the shipment? Or is customs slow as here in Europe?

Love to read your experience on the amp.

Claxor,

Can I congratulate with your decision of buying the XT-800? Didn't you get a tracking code for following the shipment? Or is customs slow as here in Europe?

Finally called Matt, since he wasn't replying to my recent emails. Just trying to check on the status of the wire transfer. Money's gone on my end. As it turns out, Barclays Bank in England holds international funds for something like 8 days before Matrix can receive it. Total BS.... I'm really disappointed. So no tracking number. I did Matt a favor by wire transferring the funds instead of using Paypal. Should have used Paypal. This is ridiculous...

Claxor,

Finally called Matt, since he wasn't replying to my recent emails. Just trying to check on the status of the wire transfer. Money's gone on my end. As it turns out, Barclays Bank in England holds international funds for something like 8 days before Matrix can receive it. Total BS.... I'm really disappointed. So no tracking number. I did Matt a favor by wire transferring the funds instead of using Paypal. Should have used Paypal. This is ridiculous...

That sucks. Clearly Barclays Bank is using your money to earn some for themselves! On the other hand you avoid paying the paypall fee. International payments are always the cashcows of our banking friends. Some one has to pay for their bonuses.

A learning moment for Matt and Matrix. But what is the alternative of international payments?

Keep us informed.

Last edited:
Yes but with Paypal you have to pay more as they take a fee. IIRC with the Matrix it would have been around 4% in the UK. Not much but it all adds up when currency fluctuations and customs and shipping are factored in. All banks are evil (just ask anyone from Jesus to Ben Franklin) but that's another rant, another forum...

Back
Top Bottom