Show us your MFC setups! (post your pics)

I am still waiting for my MFC, but I have been busy making labels in Powerpoint and Photoshop. I have pasted them on an MFC photo for now :( !

Now I know there are already quite a few labels around, and I did consider getting the labels from Stomplabel.de, but I like to do my own thing (even if not the most original)...

When my MFC arrives (G66 say mid Feb - YES!) I am going to print them onto magnetic paper and fit em (they should already be to the correct size)...once I have sorted out the whole process, I'll be happy to post the templates/images/process. There are more labels, but this is how I plan to set up my MFC.

MFC_101.jpg

Yep, the drive goes upto 11!
Drive.jpg

And you don't go boom anymore than this...
Boost.jpg

The "Reveal" is well, errrr, meaningful! When printed, the labels do look pretty sweet.
Reveal.jpg

Err, I don't think I am actually colour blind, but the difference between the red and blue LEDs looks a lot clearer to me than red and green...I too am curious how much that option is...

Griffin,

I really like these designs. Could you answer my PM and provide me the designs?
Really Really like these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers and Regards

Hi Hugo, to work with pictures was sometimes our first thought :) But as you will soon discover that it does not fit perfectly on the label. We will soon introduce also other designs at stomplabel are the clear :) Just take a look at our website from Time to Time . Greets Sascha

Hi Mark,

The leds are too bright, taping them helps.

My MFC is set to Bank Size 10. This means that I use the bottom 10 switches for presets. With Reveal these switches become IA switches.
So the labels aren't there for the presets, they indicate the programmed IA switches.

Thanks Yek - looks clean and effective. Shame there's no led dimmer facility in the Ultra's Global commands ;-). I was trying to get away from my usual lo-tech solutions - but the tape doesn't weigh more, so who cares....

Sorry to be dumb but could you explain the use of the Boss FS6 - and what's the Mission Engineering switch for? Being bottom left, I'm guessing it's a momentary switch, but would be grateful for the griff - Hugh

Aahhh. From There!!!

(ah!, vandaar!)

GAS...:S

And, slightly offtopic, but not unrelated: Does the "Reveal" status last for just 1 on any of the lower 10 switches, or untill Reveal is pressed again.

Last edited:
@Hole: untill it's pressed again. Understandable, otherwise one could only change one IA in Reveal mode.

@Hugo: Yeah, dimmer would be nice...

I bought the TT/M a while ago for another purpose. It's a single momentary switch (toggle switch is for normally open/normally closed). Nice because it's so small. Have to decide yet what I'm gonna do with it. I wish the MFC would let me do presets with external switches but it won't.

I connect the FS6 and use it to send Vol Inc and Vol Dec CCs. The Axe-Fx uses these to increase or decrease the level of the current preset, and saves the setting at the same time. Great way to match preset levels on the fly (or vice versa to mess things up....).

I connect the FS6 and use it to send Vol Inc and Vol Dec CCs. The Axe-Fx uses these to increase or decrease the level of the current preset, and saves the setting at the same time. Great way to match preset levels on the fly (or vice versa to mess things up....).

This is a GREAT idea. If not already, it should be in the Wiki somewhere. So simple, but what a powerful way to calibrate your presets quickly.

Hey,

could someone please post a clear pic of the MFC with both the Red and Green leds on ??
I'm colorblind, and I think I won't see the difference :S

That's easy, the bottom light light means stop. The top light means floor it.
Errr.... That doesn't sound good.:)
All kidding aside, traffic lights have their colors on different locations. So it's either on or off (light vs. dark).
It becomes difficult when one source of light changes it's color.
At least that's how it works for me.;)

Last edited:
@DADA no problems with traffic lights, I can differentiate between those colours without problem. It's the MFC I'm worried about.

@Anyone. Does the latest picture have both green and red leds active? If so, i'm fooked :S

@DADA no problems with traffic lights, I can differentiate between those colours without problem. It's the MFC I'm worried about.

@Anyone. Does the latest picture have both green and red leds active? If so, i'm fooked :S

Yup there's green and red in it.
But no worries, G66 will change the LEDs on request.

Back
Top Bottom