Post Your Rig!

Trying to get my shit togheter :mrgreen:

Not all, but trying to hook things up at home ;)
38386_430149909192_672439192_4751981_2288519_n.jpg

Sup?

snapped a couple quick and dirty pics of my current home rig :)

100_1290-1.jpg

100_1304.jpg

100_1308.jpg

sorry they are so dark my current camera blows chunks,,

MOSHON
DAVE

Not too sure yet; it arrived the day I packed up the LF JR... afraid it won't get much use until the MFC-101 gets here.

Mashing buttons on the front, it did seem very transparent though.. :mrgreen:

tgunn said:
Nice setup. One question - to change a preset, do you do a drop kick?
Normally the GC Pro would be on the floor but for the last month plus+ it's been really warm & the air conditioner's not working so I've been in shorts, a t-shirt, and barefoot. Hitting those buttons barefoot was getting to be a pain (literally), so I thought I'd try this solution out.

t0aj15 said:
tgunn said:
Nice setup. One question - to change a preset, do you do a drop kick?
Normally the GC Pro would be on the floor but for the last month plus+ it's been really warm & the air conditioner's not working so I've been in shorts, a t-shirt, and barefoot. Hitting those buttons barefoot was getting to be a pain (literally), so I thought I'd try this solution out.
:lol: Awesome!

Current rig is a pair of Mesa Recto 2x12's loaded with EVM 12L Black Labels; each cab is 8 ohm. The SWR Power 750 is pushing 750 watts into the pair; it will do 850 watts at 2.7 ohms, so I am going to add another cab eventually for a 6x12 stack. It will blow your hair back.

DSC01794.jpg

Hi,

there were some changes to my rig, here's the actual one:

newrig.jpg

Axe-Fx Ultra, the two upper Reactor FRs are active ones, the two on the bottom are passive ones. And there is a MFC-101. :D

Will redo the pic with a better cam, this was shot with my cell phone.

Best,

Jochen

Joe said:
Hi,

there were some changes to my rig, here's the actual one:

Axe-Fx Ultra, the two upper Reactor FRs are active ones, the two on the bottom are passive ones. And there is a MFC-101. :D

Will redo the pic with a better cam, this was shot with my cell phone.

Best,

Jochen

(Insert drool here)

Hi,
aalrh said:
MFC 101 :shock: :roll: :eek:
charles5150 said:
Complete with the fan, a-la-Steve-Vai :lol:

I always thought that the MFC is a part of the whole FAS Experience, same for the Reactor FR and - because all this completes to a package - of course the fan belongs to this too.

;) :D :lol:

Thanks guys, best

Jochen

Back
Top Bottom