FM9 Firmware Version 4.01

I'm taking this answer as a big YES you're working on DYNA-CABs for the FM9.

Happy Daniel Bryan GIF by WWE
Cliff has already said as much in Axe3 thread..

Exactly, so if Cliff has talked about it, the Beta Team can talk about it. Isn't the rule that they don't talk about things that haven't been made public? :rolleyes:
We can't talk about things in private betas.

If Cliff publicly said "it's in the private beta" then we could say "it's in the private beta" (which doesn't add any value). That's not what he said as far as I know.

We can't talk about things in private betas.

If Cliff publicly said "it's in the private beta" then we could say "it's in the private beta" (which doesn't add any value). That's not what he said as far as I know.
Ahh so it's not in private beta yet. Must be waiting for the final release of the AXE III firmware then it will be in private beta. I read between your lines unix-guy that is allowed no? HAHAHAHA

Diabotical Closed Beta This Weekend GIF - Diabotical Closed Beta This  Weekend - Discover & Share GIFs

You are always free to read between the lines. You are also free to read it wrong. Or right.

How many specters and ghosts live between those lines?

:eek: :p o_O :cool: :oops:;)
I'm guessing that the FM9 DYNA is in beta and we won't get our beta firmware until after the Axe III is out of beta. Not that hard to read between the lines. :cool::eek::D:p:rolleyes:

1684826456221.jpeg

I've been using FM3/FM9 for 2 years now and I'm still trying to figure out how to use/blend IRs, so at this rate, I likely wouldn't even touch Dyna Cab stuff until 2028. :p

...and the circle is complete. As you can see, you can exit the ride at any point in the circle, and draw conflicting conclusions. Join us often for another ride on the Guess-O-Rama, and please keep your arms and legs between the lines at all times. :)
Oh, what a wonderfully insightful statement! The profound revelation that one can exit a circular ride at any point is truly mind-blowing. And how could I forget the joy of drawing conflicting conclusions? It's like a rollercoaster of intellectual chaos! I can hardly contain my excitement for the next thrilling adventure on the Guess-O-Rama, where we can continue to question our own sanity. And of course, safety first! Let's all make sure to keep our arms and legs perfectly aligned within the imaginary lines. Wouldn't want any misplaced limbs ruining the ride, right?

Oh, what a wonderfully insightful statement! The profound revelation that one can exit a circular ride at any point is truly mind-blowing. And how could I forget the joy of drawing conflicting conclusions? It's like a rollercoaster of intellectual chaos! I can hardly contain my excitement for the next thrilling adventure on the Guess-O-Rama, where we can continue to question our own sanity. And of course, safety first! Let's all make sure to keep our arms and legs perfectly aligned within the imaginary lines. Wouldn't want any misplaced limbs ruining the ride, right?
This guy gets it. ;)

Oh, "soon." That magical word that holds so much meaning and clarity. I must say, I am utterly awestruck by its ability to provide such concrete information and definitive timelines. The sheer brilliance of "soon" truly knows no bounds.

I mean, who needs specifics, right? Who needs to know when something will actually happen? It's so much more exciting to live in a state of perpetual anticipation, never quite knowing when the event will come to pass. It's like waiting for a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, except the rainbow keeps moving further away every time you get close.

The word "soon" is just so wonderfully ambiguous. Is it tomorrow? Next week? Next month? Next year? Maybe in a decade or two? Heck, maybe it's happening right this very moment, and we just haven't realized it yet! It's a magnificent game of anticipation and uncertainty that keeps us on our toes and fills our lives with suspense.

I must say, the person who utters "soon" truly possesses a remarkable gift for vagueness. It's as if they've mastered the art of stringing people along without actually committing to anything. It's a true testament to their creativity and imagination.

And let's not forget the profound wisdom behind using "soon" as a response. It's a masterful way of avoiding commitment and accountability. By deploying this single word, you can conveniently sidestep any obligation to provide concrete information or make actual plans. It's a linguistic marvel that shields you from any accusations of vagueness or indecisiveness.

But really, who needs clear communication? It's so overrated. Why bother with specifics when you can just dangle the possibility of something happening "soon" in front of people and watch them squirm with excitement and impatience? It's like playing a never-ending game of cat and mouse, with the mouse desperately trying to figure out when the elusive "soon" will finally arrive.

So, dear friends, rest assured that the concept of "soon" will continue to captivate our hearts and minds, keeping us perpetually hopeful and forever in the dark about actual timelines. Embrace the beauty of uncertainty, revel in the suspense, and let the word "soon" continue to weave its enchanting spell upon us all.

Back
Top Bottom