Look at this expression pedal!

Did you get a control switch assigned to vol/pan & wah block bypasses so it engaged one at a time?

The expression pedal should be assigned as modifier source for wah control and vol/pan volume parameters. Or you can use a multiplexer to switch between a wah & shunt row if you want to use autoengage on the wah.

https://wiki.fractalaudio.com/wiki/...witches#Use_a_single_pedal_for_multiple_tasks
Which method should I be trying?

Method 2 involves an external controller? I’m just using FM9 switches

Method 3 I don’t want to be restrained to scenes.

Method 4 I’ll have to explore

Method 5 I currently use but I’m trying to downsize pedals…

Which method should I be trying?
Method 2; just select a control switch instead of Ext Ctrl n for the bypass parameters. Also at Controllers: CS Per Scene set values to "last" for this CS in all scenes if you don't want any scenes to force the switch state to wah or volume mode.

Method 2; just select a control switch instead of Ext Ctrl n for the bypass parameters. Also at Controllers: CS Per Scene set values to "last" for this CS in all scenes if you don't want any scenes to force the switch state to wah or volume mode.
Wonderful when I get the chance to attempt this set up I’ll report back. Thank you again.

That worked, thank you for your help.

Back
Top Bottom