Bryan Adams and Keith Scott!

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
We are honored that the iconic BRYAN ADAMS and his great guitarist of 45+ years, KEITH SCOTT, have chosen to use the Fractal Audio Axe-Fx III in their live rigs. I spent last week with them and their techs dialing in "dual amp" presets/scenes with IRs we captured ourselves, and then got to experience the results during two fantastic performances. Bryan and Keith and their techs were all extremely pleased with the results, as were the world-class monitor and front-of-house engineers. It's a GREAT band and Bryan is better than ever, and I can enthusiastically recommend catching one of their tour dates if you can.

BA.jpg

Super cool! Bryan and Keith always have killer guitar tones, both recorded and live. Look forward to hearing the Axe providing them.

So awesome @Admin M@ ! Love Keith Scott! (I just posted a "Cuts Like A Knife" solo video a couple weeks ago - please let me know what to tweak to dial in that Keith Scott magic :p .)

Great! I went to a Bryan Adams concert at the Palais Des Sports in Paris some years back. 3rd row center, I got a blast of AC 30s aimed at my skull for the nearly 2-hour show. Still a great show! But I'd have preferred an Axe FX driven show! :cool:

Lovely duo and band, saw them in Salzburg, terrific show. Keith Scott amazed me with his tasteful playing, their sound was amazing so I guess they do not accept compromises, no wonder they chose the best solution for them.

Awesome, they’re coming to the Hard Rock in Hollywood! I’ll be there!

Somewhere in the middle of my “I scream in metal bands and love Pantera a LOT” phase I realized how much I love Bryan Adams’ music. Just great songs, killer tones and studio work from a period where it was cool to take time in the studio crafting amazing sounding albums.

That's awesome! I've been a Bryan and Keith fan for years. I was watching a couple of recent live vids a few days ago that were on Bryan's YouTube channel. I was wondering what they might be using now I know.

So many classic songs to choose from the solo from Everything I do is my favourite, it gets me every time!

Back
Top Bottom