Any NEW Fractal Products coming out? Fm4, FM5, FM5 Turbo?

I would think possibly FM0
Just the brain and then you add the switches you want
Cliff had mentioned a way back he was thinking of such a thing

As for FM5 while it would be cool l
Don’t know where it would fit between the FM3 and FM9

I could also see maybe something like a FAS Box that say 10 or 12 original FAS models , a basic reverb delay IR block similar to an amplifire box or a Nux amp academy

But that just me guessing I have no idea

Title says it... at tihs point I guess a FM9 is in my future if I ever get the email, or if I buy another Fm3 which I doubt stepping back...
Why would they reveal their future projects in an open forum? Wouldn’t that be something their much bigger competitors would want to know? Unless FAS specifically states something it is worthless conjecture for anyone else to say.

That said, I'm going for the Axe-FX AI, which can walk to the stage without assistance, then we strap our guitar onto it, it clubs us on the head, and, in the last seconds, melds with our mind then performs the show for us.

Last edited:
Why would they reveal their future projects in an open forum? Wouldn’t that be something their much bigger competitors would want to know? Unless FAS specifically states something it is worthless conjecture for anyone else to say.

That said, I'm going for the Axe-FX AI, which can walk to the stage without assistance, then we strap our guitar onto it, it clubs us on the head, and, in the last seconds, melds with our mind then performs the show for us.
If I could have that I'd go back to live gigging!

I have it in good authority (not) that the next FAS product will be a GUI without functionality. It will be the most magnificent and intuitive interface that does nothing, but it will become FAS's third highest grossing product and will finally quiet the 'clunky interface crowd'.

This gets asked all the time and you will know the exact moment the rest of us do: when Fractal releases it.

Just buy what meets your needs out of the current lineup and don't worry about it. There is unlikely to be a next generation unit in several years at least.

I got the low down yo, FM5000 next week, followed by the highly anticipated AxeFx4ever Edition which can shape shift into all the tube heads that have ever been made.

I think FAS has very gradually morphed into the three product lines, which makes a lot of sense. Like a few have (more or less) stated above, just decide what works for you and jump onboard. If you sit around always waiting for "the next big thing" you'll miss out on so much.

Title says it... at tihs point I guess a FM9 is in my future if I ever get the email, or if I buy another Fm3 which I doubt stepping back...
Is there a new Sony HD TV coming out in the next 3 years? Should that stop you from buying a good one now?

This logic doesn't make sense for electronics / tech products. The makers have a roadmap spanning many years, even decades ahead. It's what we count on them doing - to keep innovating.

Do you want to play guitar now? Then buy the best product available. You get to define "best", but don't define it as "not as good as a future product that doesn't exist yet" or you'll never buy/enjoy anything.

Source: me. I worked for decades at tech companies that were always trying to make their last product look like shit.

Correction: I worked at tech companies that felt their last product was shit the moment they started working on the next iteration. In a good way.

Last edited:
Hi. I'm new here and just bought an FM9. Great unit so why not make an FM15? Basically the same as FM9 but with another row of 6 switches (with scribble strips) below the existing ones for even more control and functions right at your feet.:)

Back
Top Bottom