Bought Myself a Christmas Present

Also a perfect complement to my other single-cut PRS:

qx97bdyxjbqgxs7cnx3f.jpg
Please don’t take this the wrong way, but this quilt is so smooth and deep that it reminds me of a swimming pool deep enough to dive in. Absolutely stunning top…..

What I love about the nicer guitars with insane tops like that. It's also art in your home. form and function. ultimate. It's true though that these days guitars are up in the 4-5K range and the tops are pretty run of the mill. I love deep quilts the most.

What I love about the nicer guitars with insane tops like that. It's also art in your home. form and function. ultimate. It's true though that these days guitars are up in the 4-5K range and the tops are pretty run of the mill. I love deep quilts the most.
Yeah, I have a display area in my office where I put the nice ones. This new one will probably take the place of that red Tom Anderson.

7E4F5407-B70E-4F59-AC56-BB419EE9915B.JPG

I had a Diamond Nitrox for a while. It stopped working a few weeks after I bought it. It was a Sunday when I called support, and Jeff Diamant (the founder) himself talked me through the fix right there. Still sold it after a while :cool:

Back
Top Bottom