Bag for FM9 AND guitar?

sigitar

Hi, is there a bag for FM9 AND a guitar?
No double guitar bag (there's too much space all around), but a guitar bag with a compartment for the FM9, where it sits firmly and securely inside.

No double guitar bag (there's too much space all around), but a guitar bag with a compartment for the FM9, where it sits firmly and securely inside.
Not that I know of. That would be a very specialized bag.

A double guitar bag isn't a bad idea. The FM9 would fill most of the space, plus there is some room left for expression pedals and cables.

A gig bag would have to have some pretty spectacular internal padding before I’d put a dense, heavy item like an FM9 in the same bag as a guitar.
Yeah no. Relatively heavy metal object and a guitar? Anything short of a specialized Anvil style case built to hold them both in separate compartments would be a hard no from me.

Or maybe that's what you're hoping for?

I actually assumed that it was a robust, high-quality, well-padded bag.
….like the Kapsule from gruv gear.

I actually assumed that it was a robust, high-quality, well-padded bag.
….like the Kapsule from gruv gear.
I know you said no double gig bag, but this is what I use:

https://reverb.com/ca/item/42411571-ibanez-idgb5-double-guitar-bag

It's the closest thing to what I want, something similar to what you're looking for. The FM9 doesn't move around as I put cables and an expression pedal all on the bottom/back guitar compartment and have the back of the guitar resting on top of the FM9 in the top/front guitar compartment. So when I wheel it, the guitars back is resting on top of the FM9. There's ample foam padding between the two to prevent any damage. I've been curious about the Kapsule as well but there aren't enough reviews etc to make me get one..yet.

ha...I recently got an FM9. Haven't got a case yet, so I used my Mono classic dual to carry 1 guitar, FM9, 2 pedals, and cables to rehearsal...was kinda nice just walking in with ONE case on my back. Of course I'll pick up a case for fly gigs, but for now. It worked great...

I believe that Rhett schull has something like this for touring. I believe it is a pelican case for guitars that rolls and it has room for a fm9. You do have to cut the foam yourself and it is around $500, iirc.

Back
Top Bottom