Any recommendations for a studio chair / standing desk?

discondition

Inspired
I've started getting sciatica on my left leg from sitting with my ankle on my right knee whilst playing guitar.
I have a regular desk and $200 armless office chair. I've been thinking about going all out and getting a high-end office chair and standing desk combo.
Considering Aeron (armless) or Håg Capsico for the chair. Wondering if anyone has any recommendations for good posture whilst playing guitar and also working at the desk.

I've started getting sciatica on my left leg from sitting with my ankle on my right knee whilst playing guitar.
I have a regular desk and $200 armless office chair. I've been thinking about going all out and getting a high-end office chair and standing desk combo.
Considering Aeron (armless) or Håg Capsico for the chair. Wondering if anyone has any recommendations for good posture whilst playing guitar and also working at the desk.

That's a recent thread on standing desks. Not in a position to search it out right now, but you'll find it.

I had severe neck pain from playing a Les Paul sitting down. Something about my position really aggravated a pre-existing condition. Since then I have been looking at .strandberg* guitars for sitting. They are very light and supposedly ergonomic. Saying this because it's possible it's not just the chair or the desk. Switching to a strat helped a ton.

Back
Top Bottom