Cooper Carter's FM9 Masterclass

Student both Axe3 & FM3 be deserved SIGNIFICANT discount... It is not enough ELIGIBLE discount
since some parts of courses are inevitably overlapped.. Your discretions are solicited in this refards.
Do you even know what the discount will be? "Eligible" doesn't in any way imply an amount so saying that's not enough makes no sense. It's ridiculous to say you deserve anything above and beyond what was promised when you paid for the course you already paid for.

He said there will be a discount. Maybe wait until you know what it will be before you complain it's not a big enough discount. And even then...maybe don't. Ugh.

Do you even know what the discount will be? "Eligible" doesn't in any way imply an amount so saying that's not enough makes no sense. It's ridiculous to say you deserve anything above and beyond what was promised when you paid for the course you already paid for.

He said there will be a discount. Maybe wait until you know what it will be before you complain it's not a big enough discount. And even then...maybe don't. Ugh.
Amen! I think people should just be appreciative that he's even putting these things together to help everybody.

Amen! I think people should just be appreciative that he's even putting these things together to help everybody.

It's not for free so it's valid to express expectations. Both sides have to agree on a deal to make it happen. No agreement, no deal, no problem as I view it.

It's not for free so it's valid to express expectations. Both sides have to agree on a deal to make it happen. No agreement, no deal, no problem as I view it.
In general, if talking about making a business deal, that's true. In this context your statement makes no sense.

Cooper: "Existing students will get a discount."
Honeypat: "It's not enough to say that. Existing students deserve a big discount."

That's horses**t on multiple levels.

The quality of the content is high. Few people understand the work that goes into editing a course like that.

Complaining or feeling entitled to a discount is weak. The price is the price. If he offers something for return students, great. But that’s a total discretionary move on his part. If you don’t like it… jog on mate.

🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
I’ve been SLAMMED with work the last quarter, but in exactly 2 weeks, things will slow down.

Hoping I have a new FM9 Cooper Course to dig into at that time. :p

Hi All: I saw this helpful FM9 video posted by Cooper Carter that was posted 2 weeks ago. At the end, he states that he will be officially announcing the release date the following week - which was last week. Has anyone gotten an email about the release date? I am signed up to receive his updates, but have not heard. Just want to make sure I am not missing something. Cooper: If you are on the forum can't wait to take this class. Thanks.

Hi All: I saw this helpful FM9 video posted by Cooper Carter that was posted 2 weeks ago. At the end, he states that he will be officially announcing the release date the following week - which was last week. Has anyone gotten an email about the release date? I am signed up to receive his updates, but have not heard. Just want to make sure I am not missing something. Cooper: If you are on the forum can't wait to take this class. Thanks.

Nothing yet. I am on the mailing list. I am eagerly awaiting this release as a new FM9 user.

Back
Top Bottom