5 Minute Tones

Live tones

This is about the most impressive delay sound I have heard with axe effects. I dont have a fm3 so I scrolled the video and entered exact settings on each block. For some reason I can't hear the chorus effect on the delay trails. I didn't add the gate that's in the signal chain. Not sure why I cant hear the chorus effecting in the delay. Hopeful for advice. Cheers and keep it Rockin!

This is about the most impressive delay sound I have heard with axe effects. I dont have a fm3 so I scrolled the video and entered exact settings on each block. For some reason I can't hear the chorus effect on the delay trails. I didn't add the gate that's in the signal chain. Not sure why I cant hear the chorus effecting in the delay. Hopeful for advice. Cheers and keep it Rockin!
Post your preset and I'll check it out.

Great, thank you, unfortunately it will be while. Drowning at work, I know your across the globe , hopefully you will have a look. Thank You!!

Post your preset and I'll check it out
Found it was channel B, you have the chorus settings changed in the multi delay block on that one. Doubt you checked it out so I removed it after discovering. Now the challenge is the 100% mix. It's so wet , I am new and cant for the life of me figure out how people mix effects in at 100%. Cheers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom