Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 20.04 Release

FractalAudio

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
https://www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-3/20p0/axefxiii_dsp_rel_20p04.zip

Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Notes​

More Drive block improvements. Drive block now incorporates the “Chase Transform Technique” for converting analog networks to equivalent digital filters. This improves accuracy in the high frequency region.

Added Esoteric Bass RCB and BB Pre AT Drive models.

Update BB Pre Drive model to match latest circuit (version 1.5).

Increased the range of the Level parameters in Multitap Delay to -100% to +100%.

Added cross feedback parameters to Quad Parallel type in Multitap Delay block. Added “Aurora Delay” preset to demonstrate capability.

Added PVH 6160 Crunch model.

Fixed Klone Chiron optional EQ not working.

FC: Fix Layout: Inc/Dec mini-display labels to show the correct destionation layout when in Destination # or Destination Name.

Various other fixes and improvements.

https://www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-3/20p0/axefxiii_dsp_rel_20p04.zip

Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Notes​

More Drive block improvements. Drive block now incorporates the “Chase Transform Technique” for converting analog networks to equivalent digital filters. This improves accuracy in the high frequency region.

Added Esoteric Bass RCB and BB Pre AT Drive models.

Update BB Pre Drive model to match latest circuit (version 1.5).

Increased the range of the Level parameters in Multitap Delay to -100% to +100%.

Added cross feedback parameters to Quad Parallel type in Multitap Delay block. Added “Aurora Delay” preset to demonstrate capability.

Added PVH 6160 Crunch model.

Fixed Klone Chiron optional EQ not working.

FC: Fix Layout: Inc/Dec mini-display labels to show the correct destionation layout when in Destination # or Destination Name.

Various other fixes and improvements.
Hail Turbomeister!

Thanks Fractal team. Still glad I invested in the Axe FX III - after a couple of years , unlike other gear I own, it is still getting better and I am finding new things to do with it. The setlist feature although no longer super new is getting a lot of use. It took a while to arrive , but when it did it was well-thought out and seems pretty bullet-proof

Back
Top Bottom