FM9: G66 availability & waitlist

Turbo is already listed as sold out on the G66 site. Being very positive and hopeful that there is a massive container with 1 of these bad boys with my name on it!

The anticipation is KILLING me🤣

Unless something has changed that I’m not aware of, if you are in the EU and you order from another EU country, you are charged VAT in the country of supply, which in this case is Germany and 19%.

Nope, on the contrary...you are being charged with your own country's VAT and G66 "gives" that money (VAT) to your country's goverment.

In some cases, in some stores and for some countries etc. there is a possibility to not pay the VAT when you are buying the product, but pay the VAT when the item arrives in your country's customs instead.

In any case, it doesn't matter, Sussi let me know about the current price and it's the one we calculated a some posts ago (darn, 2450 eur, 24% VAT).

Changed June 2021. New EU law. You have to pay the VAT from the country you live in. In my case Denmark so 25%.
Ouch…25%?? And I thought 21% in the Netherlands was high!
Guess that’s the price to pay for living in a country with high standard of living.

Reactions: Ole
Es ist die umfangreichste Lieferung, die G66 jemals bekommen hat, deshalb wird es ein paar Tage dauern bis alle Geräte vorbereitet, aktualisiert und getestet sind und – obschon wir in zwei Schichten arbeiten werden – wird sich auch der Versand über einen längeren Zeitrahmen erstrecken.

that's toooo long for me to translate, but i think someone will do the job for me.
that's an e mail from jacques from g66 . so there's still a little patience needed ;)

Just out of curiosity, has anyone from the G66 Waitlist been invited to purchase yet?
Pretty certain that's a no.

Last I heard from Sussi, earlier this week:

"Thank you very much for the quick reply – we will be shipping from the UK, so there will be no export documents. It’s a huge shipment we are getting, so it will take a few days to get all units prepared, updated and tested. The orders wil be shipped in the order they were received, you are quite on top of the list - you will hear from us as soon as possible after the shipment has arrived."

"Thank you very much for the quick reply – we will be shipping from the UK, so there will be no export documents. It’s a huge shipment we are getting, so it will take a few days to get all units prepared, updated and tested. The orders wil be shipped in the order they were received, you are quite on top of the list - you will hear from us as soon as possible after the shipment has arrived."
OK cool, no worries. I was about to pull the trigger on the FM3 & FC6, I'll give it a few more weeks to see how things progress.

Almost the same message I've received, except the UK part, maybe this week will know anything new?

Back
Top Bottom