Let’s see your les pauls

Here is my 2004 Goldtop Les Paul Classic.
The first picture is how I received it. I couldn't stand those snot green/yellow inlays! 🤮
Upgrades include Real MOP inlays, refret, SD Saturday Night Special pickups, PRS knobs, Custom taper CTS pots, locking Kluson tuners, Faber bridge and tailpiece and a OEM Gibson pick guard, the one that says 1960's is in storage.

IMG_6841.JPGGoldtop in 2022 .jpg

Here's my 'new' baby .... It's a 2015 "Traditional" upgraded to "Historic" spec ....

The flame on the upper piece of maple is way better that it looks in this photo. I'll take a better picture when we get a sunny day !

Attachments

• 20220711_092526.jpg
    20220711_092526.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 32
2007 Silverburst - Thinking hard about selling it because I never play it.

img_5711-jpg.105392

Attachments

• IMG_5711.jpg
    IMG_5711.jpg
    677.4 KB · Views: 295
Turn it back into money. Thinking the same about my sc594 despite that its a great LP adjacent guitar.
I've been eyeballing Reverb to get a feel for pricing. I saw one way over priced a few weeks back ($3k-ish). I'd be happy to get what I bought it for in 2k7 - $2400ish and put the money towards new flooring:disrelieved: (you thought I'd say a new Suhr, huh?) I seriously have all the guitars I need and could even cull it down to one if I had to. It's the Fractal that I can't do without.

@Henry yep pretty good!

I am considering selling my 07 classic even though it was bought to be a backup and not really required. Theres a players R7 for sale on another board but pre-2019 with the big shoulders - probably too fat for me :(

DA5138D0-D0F9-4788-8F6C-6EDF2C00FF99.jpeg

Black 500T in the bridge, sounds great at least!

I am considering selling my 07 classic even though it was bought to be a backup and not really required. Theres a players R7 for sale on another board but pre-2019 with the big shoulders - probably too fat for me :(

Does "big shoulders" refer to that almost D-shaped thing that some of them do? Yeah...I don't like that.

I played a new R8 lemon burst the other week that felt great.

Does "big shoulders" refer to that almost D-shaped thing that some of them do? Yeah...I don't like that.

I played a new R8 lemon burst the other week that felt great.
D is a lack of shoulder, it’s more U. I have a 1” U on my tele and its fine but on les pauls I like medium or 60s C. Classics have more of the D shape of SG’s.

Said R7 is sold anyways. A used 2019+ 50s goldtop would do me fine.

Back
Top Bottom