First Photo from James Webb Space Telescope

"Lack of evidence is not evidence of lack," Carl Sagan.

I am NOT making any kind of religious argument. But hey, if you or anyone else
finally locates the speculative beginning, or ending please let me know.

I have a feeling I will be waiting for an infinitely looooooooooooooooong time. ;)
Not that I disagree with you.
Infinite is a possibility.
"But based off our perception, we cannot classify what we are seeing is infinite galaxies either." , Baron Von Grimm
The universe is bigger and older than what our perception allows us to understand. From Hubble to Webb our perception has increased, the universe has gotten bigger and from null hypothesis the universe will increase when our perception will increase. And the age if the universe of 13.8 billion years is a fallacy. Looking back 13 billion years... I guess I have to accept that since I cant disprove that theory, not that there is a flaw in theory that could be disproved.
And with the assumption of a expanding universe based off our perception of the size of the universe, is also a fallacy for the same reasons.
There could have been a big bang, but it would be at a much bigger scale beyond our perception and view of the universe, that we could not gather clear analysis from that relm. We are not looking back at the beginning of the big bang.
And if I can consider this, then others can also.
And through deductive reasoning you can determine the philosophy behind the ideas of the universe that are presented to you are shaped around religious values that there is a creation of the universe. And there very well may be.
I'm just saying we cant see it all, and that the narrative to you is for these reasons

Last edited:
"Some members of the human race actually devote their lives to understanding the universe, like the people who designed and built the Webb Space Telescope. The culmination of 20 years of planning, Webb is essentially a six meter wide mirror made of gold-covered beryllium shielded by a tennis-court sized sunshield. All that was folded up like origami into the nose cone of an Ariane 5 rocket, which was then blasted into space. The rocket dropped the unconstructed telescope at Lagrange point 2, a specific spot in space four times further away from earth than the moon. There, the Webb Telescope unfolded itself so it could collect infrared light that lets us see galaxies as they existed just after the Big Bang.

I had a hard time putting together my desk from Ikea."

Funny article linked here.

https://lifehacker.com/8-ways-the-james-webb-space-photos-are-giving-me-an-exi-1849175463

Uhh... that author suffers from feeble imagination and ambition. Or maybe he's written it that way for the clicks.

No. No, he's cowering before nature's majesty and can't cope with it. Sad.

Gene Roddenberry stated he simply side-stepped this whole issue in order to just tell stories and get on with things. Similarly, he said that's why 99.999% of all the aliens the Enterprise met all spoke English. He also did say the concept of the 'warp drive' was related to avoiding time dilation though, in that it warped space and shrunk the distance between the two points thus neatly sidestepping relativity in a way, but he never overthought any of that at all. Wormholes and folding space also 'explain' the lack of time dilation in some sci-fi whilst traveling across the galaxy.

In the "life reflects art" category, there are no small number of scientists who were inspired to go into their field by Star Trek and other science fiction. Many of them are driven to try to create the things that were inspired by the show. So if a human does in fact invent warp drive, it may be because Gene Roddenbery thunk it up in the first place. In some sense he may have "invented" it and just left it to his minions to actually make it work. Some day.

I would suggest it's perhaps a little more than speculation at this point, mainly because some of the top government guys are talking about bending time and space

"Top government guys?" Who would those be? This kind of science is usually funded by government grants to researchers, who then do their science and publish papers to document what they've done and build their reputations. So unless the research is secret (in which case nobody should have said anything about it), there should be published papers, which I'd be most eager to see.

You are joking right? At the rate man is currently burning out this planet and our species we will never come remotely close to a billion years.

For a long time, I've wondered if in the future a planet pops out from behind Jupiter that is the garden of Eden... but we've burned everything up and don't have the gas to get there, we can only look and wish. o_O

If the universe is only math, and we are made of the same ingredients??? no matter how dumb (or smart) the idea, it fits into the master equation somewhere/somehow. I believe it's a little more than that, but still works in exactly the same way. Our perception plays tricks on us sometimes, but deep down we know because...

Turn on your local news and see.:confused:

Thought is a strange thing. A lot of us don't see it as tangible, but the very fabric of our society and world was/is created from it. It seems the news has taught us to only focus on the grim/negative side.

I remember reading an interview with Steve Vai some years ago and he talks about how that you get the things you really want, but you also get the things you really don't want. It's the focus of attention that brings them into existence. Nowadays a lot of people seem to only remember the bad and minimalize the good (hello news media). Wonder what it is doing to us?

We are not looking back at the beginning of the big bang.

We can "see" back to when the universe became transparent (recombination), but not to the big bang itself as space was opaque, it's called the cosmic microwave background, in this we see acoustic patterns created by the shockwaves just after the big bang.

And with the assumption of a expanding universe based off our perception of the size of the universe, is also a fallacy for the same reasons.

It's not an assumption, it's an empirically proveable fact, galaxies further away are redshifted more as a direct proportion of distance so we know they are moving away faster. That's Hubble's law.

There could have been a big bang, but it would be at a much bigger scale beyond our perception and view of the universe, that we could not gather clear analysis from that relm.

We already know we can only "see" a finite spherical bubble around us as the universe expands faster than the speed of light at a certain distance, this is the horizon, commonly known as the "observable universe". The current theory is the universe is infinitely large and was infinitely large at the time of the big bang. The big bang was NOT a point or singularity. One way you can think about the expanding universe is to imagine it as an infinite loaf of raisin bread. As the bread bakes, the raisins in the bread (like the galaxies in our universe) don't change size, but the dough (the space between galaxies) keeps getting bigger as the loaf rises.

Last edited:
"Top government guys?" Who would those be? This kind of science is usually funded by government grants to researchers, who then do their science and publish papers to document what they've done and build their reputations. So unless the research is secret (in which case nobody should have said anything about it), there should be published papers, which I'd be most eager to see.
It's not quite as straight forward as that, certainly a lot of research is going in to it both in the public domain and top secret. The folks I'm referring to are guys who all worked on secret government projects and have have now left to work for themselves or others, Hal Puthoff, Eric Davies, Chris Mellon, Lue Elizondo - Mellon and Elizondo are not scientists but they did have high level clearances, Elizondo in particular ran the DOD's UFO investigation team in recent years (oh yes, they did have one of those), and he was privy to all of the secret programs so he's highly qualified to speak about this. It's not a case of nobody should say anything, you really need to follow this story to see how things have changed since 2017 when the Pentagon UFO footage was leaked to the New York Times. Not all of this stuff is classified so it can be spoken about.

The money is all going into research on human consciousness and UAP retrieval, the race is on because whoever cracks that, dominates. Elizondo himself has said the US Government is in possession of non human craft. This is why the Congressional hearings on UFO's has started, Congress and the Senate want to know why this has all been held back from them.

Don't believe me? Congress are trying to pass legislation right now to protect UFO 'whistle blowers' from prosecution if they have NDA's, they are taking it very seriously, and so they should because not withstanding a number of near mid air collisions with Navy jets, these things are in US protected air space, notably around nuclear sites which is clearly a possible security threat, and the kicker is, it's not just happening in the US, it's happening globally. It might be time to stop watching the Kardashians and start asking some questions!

No, you can't. Because if there is no big bang, there is no creator. And therefore they wont say that. But..... someone else will perhaps.... unless there is rules against that. The telescope is a joint venture of many countries that will share it. Europe might look in the right places. Atheism is big there.
Creator!?
If there is a great Creator!
Who was the Creator's Mother?

Back
Top Bottom