Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 20.01

This one is special! Just spent a couple of hours of playing till my hands hurt...but, it was glorious! Thanks.

Oh jolly! this fantastic. There is now bottom end that does not make the sound flubby, it is tactile but also audible - at least at 100+ DBs (getting so much closer to the feel of a real amp); I love it! I play live, so my set-up is Axe FX III to two Friedman ASC-12s through output 1, and to PA through output 2 (as copy of O1).

Thanks Cliff! You are an amazing engineer; you took the challenge of the AIR problem, re-conceptualized what the issue is and it does seem like you have figured it out (or are quite close - you only know this; don't want to speculate too much).

Oh jolly! this fantastic. There is now bottom end that does not make the sound flubby, it is tactile but also audible - at least at 100+ DBs (getting so much closer to the feel of a real amp); I love it! I play live, so my set-up is Axe FX III to two Friedman ASC-12s through output 1, and to PA through output 2 (as copy of O1).

Thanks Cliff! You are an amazing engineer; you took the challenge of the AIR problem, re-conceptualized what the issue is and it does seem like you have figured it out (or are quite close - you only know this; don't want to speculate too much).
It is quite joyful with less volume and headphones too! Inspiring enough to make me complete my first demo :)

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/t-minus-1-contains-fw-20-01.185030/

Nice GIF

I have a probably dumb question. Over my long history, have typically used multiple speakers (two or four) in my cabs. Here’s my question: what is the designer-intended thump control setting for a four-Greenback cab IR for a 100W plexi model?

Back
Top Bottom