Solved: Refresh After New Firmware in Axe-Edit

henryrobinett

Fractal Fanatic
OK. My fav jazz amp is the Car Roamer. Somehow after this update all my presets have this Mr Z MZ8 in place of the Carr. So the position has changed in the amp blocks? How do I fix this?

Then I try to replace it but it still says Mr Z MZ-8.

You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension - a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into the Twilight Zone... :eek:

"after this update": 20.00 or 20.01 Public Beta?

Is this in Axe-Edit or on the hardware?
It's 20.01 Public Beta. Yesterday when I installed the new FW I looked for the new Edit but I didn't see it. I think I updated the editor a couple of days agho. Perhaps that's it. It seems to be only in the software. Sorry folks. I was offline busy practicing. It seems to be correct in the hardware. Whew.

It's 20.01 Public Beta. Yesterday when I installed the new FW I looked for the new Edit but I didn't see it. I think I updated the editor a couple of days agho. Perhaps that's it. It seems to be only in the software. Sorry folks. I was offline busy practicing. It seems to be correct in the hardware. Whew.

Ah, you need to update AE's definitions.

Back
Top Bottom