Free "Pre-Rola" IR's

Axe-Master
I recently acquired a desirable "pre-rola" Celestion Greenback from 1969. I slapped some mics on it and took some quick test IR's that sound ok that I've shared here. Once I've had more time with the speaker I'll shoot some more with more mics in a treated room. For now these sound pretty cool.

I'm particularly fond of the 421 shot with the 50W Plexi 6CA7.

Attachments

• LT 69 57.syx
    10.1 KB · Views: 361
  • LT 69 421 B.syx
    10.1 KB · Views: 315
  • LT 69 FH.syx
    10.1 KB · Views: 295
  • LT TV69 Mix 1.syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 262
  • LT TV69 Mix 2.syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 259
  • LT TV69 Mix 3.syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 266
  • IR.zip
    228.5 KB · Views: 549
Last edited:
Thanks Leon.. Generous as always.. Just one question.. Sorry for my ignorance but what mic is the last? Thanks

America Wait GIF

I recently acquired a desirable "pre-rola" Celestion Greenback from 1969. I slapped some mics on it and took some quick test IR's that sound ok that I've shared here. Once I've had more time with the speaker I'll shoot some more with more mics in a treated room. For now these sound pretty cool.

I'm particularly fond of the 421 shot with the 50W Plexi 6CA7.

You're a good man

Oh my GAWD ! The LT 69 57 has that je ne sais quoi for coping the VH tones ! It seems to have that mid-forward 'thing' that a lot of others don't, I wish it was just a bit brighter, so I throw a PEQ in there and boost it up that way !

I can't wait to see what happens when you shoot the IR's in a treated room ?!?

THANKS so much for sharing these !

I tried the 421 on my #1 preset which uses the LT TV mix 7. Love that IR and thanks very much for sharing it. The 421 is more mid forward and brighter then the mix 7. Sounded good though. Later this week I’ll try these out some more.

Back
Top Bottom