IV anywhere on the horizon?

Same. The "UI" complaints are really overhyped. I dont think a single pro player is picking a competitor for that reason. I still think the IV will have some enhancements, but Im not expecting them to abandom their already extremely good and simple interface. 🤷‍♂️

Yup. Imagine if they did overhaul the UI how much consternation and angst that would cause in
SO many players/users having to learn an entirely new interface.

Not happening!! :)

Those banging the UI drum clearly (and conveniently) overlook that fact.

I've said this before (probably too many times) but for me, the only interface improvement I would realistically consider "game changing" and a sort of final piece of the puzzle, would be if Fractal released a separate unit that was a 1U row of knobs that rotated smoothly, without the "notched" or indented feeling when you spin them, with digital scratchpad labels, where you could assign each knob to whatever parameter you wanted.

So, basically a dedicated hardware version of the Performance Page with full size, smoothly rotating knobs that feel like real amp dials.

This! Doesn't even need to have footswitches. :)

The absolute first response in this thread was the literal answer straight from Cliff’s fingers, and yet for some reason we have 6 pages.

Why.
LOL aren't wrong but tbf I doubt even if there was one in development they wouldn't announce it until it was ready to launch and certainly not in this manner.

Back
Top Bottom