Post Your FC-12 and FC-6 Pedalboards Here

Having owned an FX2 XL+ with MFC-101 previously, after I got my FX3 and FC12 I decided it was time to get the pedalboard/case updated.

This has a removable lid on lift-off hinges so when in transit it is fully protected but really needed some additional 'oompf' when on stage. Having seen all the LED lit offerings on this forum that made my decision for me.

LED RGB 5050 strips supplied the lighting, the logo area (currently occupied by FAS) can be modified to use any logo I want such as the band name. Effectively this is some frosted perspex that has a printed OHP sheet overlaid.
10000mAh power bank supplies the power thru USB and the remote control allows me to alter the static colour or have some funky colour fades.

View attachment 96435

View attachment 96436
That is so clean and beautiful.

Mine is a work in progress. My daughter moved back home so I gave her my room. It's not very good for acoustics, but it is a great place to rock out.

Attachments

• IMG_20220501_000926.jpg
    IMG_20220501_000926.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 166
  • IMG_20220501_000102.jpg
    IMG_20220501_000102.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 157
Meant to post the closer pedal board picture. It's big, but it gives me any option I need. Basically, I had the option of stand in switches for the control buttons or just buy an FC-6 to use for them. It looks cleaner to me than the few foot switches I would have used, plus all the other possibilities the FC brings with it I got a good deal on the FC-6 and it is usually dedicated to control switches.

Attachments

• IMG_20220430_235958.jpg
    IMG_20220430_235958.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 78
Meant to post the closer pedal board picture. It's big, but it gives me any option I need. Basically, I had the option of stand in switches for the control buttons or just buy an FC-6 to use for them. It looks cleaner to me than the few foot switches I would have used, plus all the other possibilities the FC brings with it I got a good deal on the FC-6 and it is usually dedicated to control switches.
Nice!

Mine is a work in progress. My daughter moved back home so I gave her my room. It's not very good for acoustics, but it is a great place to rock out.
What pedal board is that? I haven't setup one for myself and this would be perfect for me.

What pedal board is that? I haven't setup one for myself and this would be perfect for me.
I'm so sorry about the delayed reaction. Just lost my brother and haven't been near the forum. Last couple weeks has been roller coaster of emotion.

Anyhow, it is a Temple Audio Trio 43. I took the end caps off the two FCs and replaced the screws with a little longer ones and screwed them straight to the pedal board with a small washer on each screw. I got a good deal on the FC-6 and decided it looked cleaner and had way more functionality than 6 stand in switches. Mostly use it for control switches 1-6.

Mike

I'm so sorry about the delayed reaction. Just lost my brother and haven't been near the forum. Last couple weeks has been roller coaster of emotion.

Anyhow, it is a Temple Audio Trio 43. I took the end caps off the two FCs and replaced the screws with a little longer ones and screwed them straight to the pedal board with a small washer on each screw. I got a good deal on the FC-6 and decided it looked cleaner and had way more functionality than 6 stand in switches. Mostly use it for control switches 1-6.

Mike
Sorry to hear about your brother, that's hard. Wishing you well.

Mike
I'm so sorry to hear that, and I truly appreciate you coming back to respond to my question. Take care.

Mike
Sorry for your loss. 😟

Back
Top Bottom