Let's see those FM9 rigs!

@Git-Fidler

Yes, it is an excellent guitar. It has the SSH+ in the bridge which is a fairly hot pickup and the V60 pickups in the neck / middle are bright and glassy. It also has the silent single coil system so I never have to deal with 60 cycle hum. Consistent with the Suhr reputation, the fret work is flawless. It is a great workhorse guitar. I have three other Suhr guitars as well and they are all really good. My favorite changes from day to day, but this one was the best fit for the setlist today.

Honestly didn't want to have to upgrade to a bigger board, but I wanted to have the extra expression pedal and my Shure wireless back on the board. I had been using the temple audio duo 24 with an FM3, big sky, wireless and EV-2, but when I got the FM9 I could only fit the FM9 and EV-2 and still had to take one of the handles off the DUO. So, this is the DUO 34, with some added modules on the side. Just got the USB and 1/4" module today. IMG_0372.jpegIMG_0373.jpeg

Sorry if this has been covered but is there a 24/25” board around that this thing will mount on with a Mission SP-1?

I’d like to fit it inside my existing Peli 1615.

Sorry if this has been covered but is there a 24/25” board around that this thing will mount on with a Mission SP-1?

I’d like to fit it inside my existing Peli 1615.
There's the Temple Audio Duo 24, but I'm not sure both would fit. It would be a very tight fit, I think.

Hey guys. I need to report that the case that I bought for my FM9 would be absolutely PERFECT if I didn't have this Temple Duo 34. If you need a protective case around your FM9 with room for foam and one EV-1, maybe two of Fractals smaller expression pedals, then this would work. The Duo 34 adds 2.75" height, and is snug left to right with .5 inches of dense foam. Without the Duo34 you'd have room for 3.5" of foam to the left and right sides, 2.25" foam front to back, and 2" of foam on the bottom and top. Again, this case # is SKB 3I-3614-6B-E iSeries 3614-6 , waterproof case.

Back
Top Bottom