Software FracPad III - iOS/Android/Mac/Win Editor for the Axe-Fx II/XL/XL+, AX8/FX8, Axe-Fx III and FM3/FM9

Third party software for Fractal Audio products.
Hi Alex
Sorry to say but I don't get that connection button on the start screen and I can only connect by using Midi-btle first.
Maybe I should reinstall and start again without the Midi-btle at all.
I'll give it a try tomorrow and get back to you.
Cheers.

Hi Alex
Sorry to say but I don't get that connection button on the start screen and I can only connect by using Midi-btle first.
Maybe I should reinstall and start again without the Midi-btle at all.
I'll give it a try tomorrow and get back to you.
Cheers.
Or maybe your android version doesn't support midi ble

Or maybe your android version doesn't support midi ble
Hi Alex
Thanks for the code for my phone,
FracPad works like it should with the bluetooth connection button showing on the start screen and connects with no problems.
I have not installed the Midi-btl app on my phone since you said not to use it.
My phone is a Samsung A5 running Android version 8.
I will persevere with my tablet and let you know how I get on.
Many Thanks
Tim

Hi Alex
I now have FracPad working on my tablet.
It seems to connect every time now I have uninstalled Midi-btl and reinstalled FracPad.
I don't turn on the bluetooth on my tablet until I have FracPad loaded up and then turn it on.
This works every time.
Thanks again for a great App.
Cheers
Tim

Pass on this for the FM3. It has bugs and the creator is neither willing nor forthcoming in providing fixes. I was essentially told "yeah yeah I'll get around to it" ages ago regarding an issue with the tuner and treated in a condescending matter, when I stated that here in the thread he freaked out and dm'd me asking me to please "remove my comment, I make money from that thread". Not this time, if you will not service your product when it needs it and are arrogant regarding service then be prepared for bad reviews. Pass. Good idea but not worth $50 as is.

lol absolutely false, the update is ready and just waiting for the FM9 release to be released, thanks for your support ;)
and i don't see what was arrogant in my answer, i said yes i'll give a look.
Because you bought the software doesn't ensure you to have all positive answers to your requests btw...
Just remember all the updates from the AxeFx III era, including FM3 and FM9 compatibility have been done for free

Last edited:
Hi everybody ! I have a lot of disconneted message on my iPad Pro and my AX8 with FracPad.I use a usb cable and an adaptator.is a OTG lightning to usb B more efficient ?fracpad is a really good tool!

Hi everybody ! I have a lot of disconneted message on my iPad Pro and my AX8 with FracPad.I use a usb cable and an adaptator.is a OTG lightning to usb B more efficient ?fracpad is a really good tool!
Hi
I don't think it would change anything, the problem seems to be your adapter moving or your cable having hiccups... If it disconnects it's a physical problem
Thanks for the kind words :)

FracPad 3.42 is available :
- AxeFx III 19.06 support
- FM3 5.02 support
- FM9 2.01 support

(iOS version might come up later today once Apple-validated)
I still can't get the tempo in FracPad to show the correct BPM when changing presets. However, it updates in FracPad after hitting the Tempo button on the AxeFXIII front panel. I've tried both via bluetooth and MIDI/USB directly connected. I've uninstalled and reinstalled FracPad. Is there something I'm missing in the FracPad settings?

I still can't get the tempo in FracPad to show the correct BPM when changing presets. However, it updates in FracPad after hitting the Tempo button on the AxeFXIII front panel. I've tried both via bluetooth and MIDI/USB directly connected. I've uninstalled and reinstalled FracPad. Is there something I'm missing in the FracPad settings?
Totalsync?

Back
Top Bottom