And you thought the Oscars were boring!!!

Nailed it! Maybe a nasty prenup prevents him from parting.... or that "crazy little thing called love" .... or she has
told him what she would reveal if he did exit. Who knows?? I just know nothing about that "marriage" seems remotely
healthy.
right, who knows. I know some folks can seem to pull off the open marriage thing and all the more power to them... no judgement... but i also know that ppul are ppul and things are complicated enough just keeping two ppul together.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, this thread should definitely ride off into the sunset, BUT this is a really great look at the one person that no one's really talking about, and that's Jada. These people are twisted. I almost (note that I said "almost") feel sorry for Will when watching his discussion with Jada. Crazy Town.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, this thread should definitely ride off into the sunset, BUT this is a really great look at the one person that no one's really talking about, and that's Jada. These people are twisted. I almost (note that I said "almost") feel sorry for Will when watching his discussion with Jada. Crazy Town.

That actually made me feel ill to watch. Narcissism at such a destructive level.

But she fronted a metal band. Doesn't that count for something?? ;)

The funny part is that I'm pretty sure that resigning from the academy does not prevent him from winning awards.

Resigning from SAG would mean he couldn't work.

He could work. Just not in SAG sanctioned productions. It could be a headache to hire a non SAG actor, but it can happen. And, things change. SAG is a union basically. That's all.

He could work. Just not in SAG sanctioned productions. It could be a headache to hire a non SAG actor, but it can happen. And, things change. SAG is a union basically. That's all.
I'm very aware.

Non-SAG projects are almost nonexistent for the level he's at.

Back
Top Bottom