Free Preset Pack - FW 5

Patreon eiy... Need to look into all these new modern things :D
I don't think LT would ever self-promote on here (so I'll do it for him), but many professional musicians these days are on Patreon (especially ones with YT channels and such). It's just part of the changing landscape of how they have to make it.

I’ve been on the AC20 the last few days and very happy with it. Loaded up LT’s AC20 and played that for awhile. Sounds great. I was running one of the stock AC20 IRs on my stuff. Switched to the LT mix that came with the bundle. Both are good but the LT mix has a sweeter high end. Thanks Leon!

Thanks Leon,
Question from a new FM3 user,
Why cant I get FM3 to recognize or load any of these files after unzip? Says bad checksum. I tried renaming one with .sys extension and that didn't work. I'm using Preset manager like I've done with AxeFX in the past. What am I missing?

thanks

Thanks Leon,
Question from a new FM3 user,
Why cant I get FM3 to recognize or load any of these files after unzip? Says bad checksum. I tried renaming one with .sys extension and that didn't work. I'm using Preset manager like I've done with AxeFX in the past. What am I missing?

thanks
Refer to page #1 of this thread and see the link I posted in reply #14. It's an FAS bundle file which loads differently.

Here's a bunch of fun things for the latest firmware. I've updated existing presets, created some new ones and exported them all as bundles with my favourite user cab.

Enjoy!

Here's a bunch of fun things for the latest firmware. I've updated existing presets, created some new ones and exported them all as bundles with my favourite user cab.

Enjoy!

Leon, The Grease preset man is just a Killerrr lol
Thanks man for sharing your work with us!

Just added a few more LT presets to my gigging presets... Starting to use the control switch options a lot more now.
Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Enjoy!

Thanks Leon. Just got my FM3 and you are the main reason I chose Fractal. I have watched so many of your videos that I already knew how to use the unit before I even plugged it in 🤘

Back
Top Bottom