Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 19.04

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try restoring the default layout: Setup > FC Controllers > Reset > Load Factory Defaults.

If that doesn't help, try resetting the system parameters: Setup > Utility > Reset System Params. This doesn't touch your presets or user cabs.

Try restoring the default layout: Setup > FC Controllers > Reset > Load Factory Defaults.

If that doesn't help, try resetting the system parameters: Setup > Utility > Reset System Params. This doesn't touch your presets or user cabs.
Tried everything, nothing works, the new firmware 10.04 with the FC 12 firmware for Mark II does not fix the frozen effects page too. Had to go back to 19.01 to be able to turn effects on and off but now i dont see any label.IMG_5371.jpeg

The next sound you will hear are several thousand satisfied and grateful Fractal customers clicking the “ignore” button.
Sorry, you didn't get it either. First of all I would like to say that I am very satisfied with my Axe Fx3, FC-12 and FM3. I never claimed otherwise. but what is apparently not wanted here in this forum are occasional factual critical comments. I will not express any criticism here in the future. You get attacked for it. Let it be good now.

Well, i rolled back to 19.01 and the original FC12 firmware, now it works, but if i install the 19.04 version the effects page stays frozen, only works on 19.01.

I encountered a blank screen on the FC12 when troubleshooting a dead switch, and it went away by keeping it on and unplugging / replugging the XLR cable.

Axe edit not working properly since update, I have to manually type in settings and also i cannot drag anything in the edit window. Any suggestions?

I understand and will probably not voice any more criticism

In the FW release threads, it’s mainly about bug reports as well as tips and tricks including appreciation and discussion of new features. It’s great to share ideas for improvement, but sometimes there are dedicated threads where your ideas might make better impact.

No matter what you write anywhere online, unfortunately people may gang up on you. But to foster truly helpful discussion of the idea that interests you, just search for a thread best fits what you’re proposing, or start a new one, and you may find plenty of open and dedicated discussion. What tends to get peoples hackles up is off topic stuff, but only if they disagree with you. If they do agree, you'll find pages of tangents that are embraced and fostered. Don't sweat it, and if you find the thread dedicated to your idea, people tend to act more polite overall, and open to real discussion without passive aggression.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom