Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 19.00

So! How does the cab reacts after the new update, any significant change in feel?
hard to say as I got this mesa just yesterday.. will have to check this rig with my friedman cab, as that is the cab my ears are used to for last 3 years.
it sounds amazing though, but for sure quite a lot darker with mesa than with friedman cab.

hard to say as I got this mesa just yesterday.. will have to check this rig with my friedman cab, as that is the cab my ears are used to for last 3 years.
it sounds amazing though, but for sure quite a lot darker with mesa than with friedman cab.
Must say im surprised a bit.
When I played a Friedman 412XT cab it was way more bassier than the Rectifiers.

Im not sure what im doing wrong but all the amps sound very trebly after the firmware upgrade to 19.

I sold my entire tube collection last year. It paid for Christmas this year including a nice new Suhr for myself and new Brookwood leather straps for each guitar. I didn’t realize how many tubes I had until I sorted them out for sale.

Im not sure what im doing wrong but all the amps sound very trebly after the firmware upgrade to 19.

maybe you tweaked all you presets with the guitar tone knob rolled down, and now it is accidentally up

I guess that's just the way it changed? Many amps (Marshalls, some metal amps) got more presence due to the new firmware and now you need to turn that down one or two numbers.

As always, when it changed significantly how then could all presets still be tweaked well without touching them. Reaudition, some got better, some worse.

Back
Top Bottom