IT WAS THE SOUNDCARD! WTF!!!

fredspark

hello!
I don't know what happened but i was playing and the sound of the out 2 cut off. i check my cable and it's ok. i change the preset and its the same problem .My axe Fx 3 can not send audio to out 2. i can see the leds of the out2 on the front but nothing come out from the analog out.
I update the firmware (we never know...) and it doesn't fix my problem....
please please please help me!!!!!!!!

What's plugged into out2 ? Have you checked what's connected to it to make sure it's not that which has broken ?

Check your system settings. Nothing will come out of Output 2 unless you have an Out 2 block in your preset or Copy Output 1 turned on.

i juste tested something : from a blank new preset, i added an IN bloc and a Out2 Block and linked them together . I see something is coming out from out2 because i can see the leds in the front panel. But when i plug a cable in the out 2 nothings comes out

i juste tested something : from a blank new preset, i added an IN bloc and a Out2 Block and linked them together . I see something is coming out from out2 because i can see the leds in the front panel. But when i plug a cable in the out 2 nothings comes out
Do what Moderator said above .... it should work

is the Out 2 Knob turned up?

what exactly is Out 2 connected to; what's the next device in your signal path?

What is out 2 plugged into?
Make shure that this is also working.
Change cable from out 2 to out 1.

is the Out 2 Knob turned up?

what exactly is Out 2 connected to; what's the next device in your signal path?
yes the out 2 knob is turn up and the next things is a xlr cable then a usb sound card. I though it was the sound card but i just check with another one and it's not that. i checked the cable also.

On this images you can see my test. a simple preset with nothing in it just a IN block and a OUT2 block, that's it. And you can see that there some sound coming out the out2 with the leds on the front panel. BUT with 3 xlr cable tested and 2 soundcard nothing is coming out.....honnestly, i begin to be thnk it's bad....

Attachments

• 20220122_204659.jpg
    20220122_204659.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 41
  • 20220122_204717.jpg
    20220122_204717.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 41
Back
Top Bottom