Rhett Shull Axe-FXIII Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only person who just had zero problems adjusting to the fractal interface?

I mean....yeah, I use the Editor for "management" tasks. Moving presets around is easier. So is setting up footswitches to something I like instead of the dog-awful (to me) default layout. But mostly when I use it for simple things, it's just so I don't have to bend over to physically reach it.

Am I the only person who just had zero problems adjusting to the fractal interface?

I mean....yeah, I use the Editor for "management" tasks. Moving presets around is easier. So is setting up footswitches to something I like instead of the dog-awful (to me) default layout. But mostly when I use it for simple things, it's just so I don't have to bend over to physically reach it.
Iknowright? To listen to some of these people you'd think it was the helm of the Space Shuttle.

You know what they say? Those who can't do...

Iknowright? To listen to some of these people you'd think it was the helm of the Space Shuttle.

You know what they say? Those who can't do...
Out of curiosity, do you primarily use the front panel for creating presets? Do you use the editor?

Coming from the II, I find the III's front panel UI very easy to use. With the quick knobs and buttons and the new double tap features it's fast and quite intuitive for me. Like anything it just take practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom