Epic 70’s songs and bands

This was my first new vinyl! Played it EVERY day before going to school!! To this day, I can recite from the top of my head, nearly every lyric on this album!!! Still have that original copy and it is in EXCELLENT condition because I treated my record collection like the holy grail!!!! Sold most of it though abut 10 years ago and FORGOT to take out my autographed albums (Dooooh), but saved my orig copy of "Animals", my white vinyl "White Album", my still factory sealed "Passion" by Peter Gabriel, "False Start" by Love (Hendrix plays on one of the songs on this album) and a few others!!!!!!

This was my first new vinyl! Played it EVERY day before going to school!! To this day, I can recite from the top of my head, nearly every lyric on this album!!! Still have that original copy and it is in EXCELLENT condition because I treated my record collection like the holy grail!!!! Sold most of it though abut 10 years ago and FORGOT to take out my autographed albums (Dooooh), but saved my orig copy of "Animals", my white vinyl "White Album", my still factory sealed "Passion" by Peter Gabriel, "False Start" by Love (Hendrix plays on one of the songs on this album) and a few others!!!!!!

Dogs in particular is a song that hits harder as you get older.

Back
Top Bottom